Replies

• Options
    This is a video of her on Auto. I wouldn't call her underwhelming~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPRcmbv2Du0&app=desktop
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I can't help but laugh over this... which time did a product EVER live up to the promise of it's advertisement? The vid showed her 1-shotting EVERYTHING, over and over again. Is that what you actually expected??!

Me buy "WIN BUTTON", why "WIN BUTTON" no work??
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Love running ATF. Funniest team to use in a long time. Switch from max triple cleanse to ZQGJ, yoda, GK, zR2, and zATF.
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    Options
    How do you have her modded is the real question. Did you give her crit chance or crit damage, does she have offense and speed secondaries. There's something your missing in the equation. She is certainly very good. But not God tier.
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options
    Rystarvz wrote: »

on offense shes good but on defense she is worst then zylo lol
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    amazing on offense.

worst or on the level of zylo on defense.

and overhyped

so meh.
  • BAMFer
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Yes 7* g11 zeta.

Are you swgoh.gg/u/johnknowledge ?

Your ATF is 6*, G10 and no zetas. Were you talking about a different toon?
  • TheFoxReDux
    255 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    So underwhelming not even an under stared, under geared, old unused toon could help her... or then again https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/114906/i-give-you-suicide-squad-the-new-meta#latest
  • 2findaz
    90 posts Member
    Options
    BAMFer wrote: »
    Yes 7* g11 zeta.

Are you swgoh.gg/u/johnknowledge ?

Your ATF is 6*, G10 and no zetas. Were you talking about a different toon?

Busted!
  • Options

And what did snips do in that vid that say chirrut couldnt do while also providing utility? Heavy lifting done by wiggs, snips mostly a bystander
  • Essej
    325 posts Member
    Options
    To me, she doesn't make chaze any better
  • Essej
    325 posts Member
    Options
    And she's not amazing on offense either. Zarriss stops her before she starts and r2 drops foresight on her immediate targaet
  • Essej
    325 posts Member
    Options
    Target. I know, it's already too late. The targaet damage has already been done
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Guys you're looking for universal toon, that beat everything, I'm right? This is not about this game. Smart ppl uses Ahsoka in propper time and get nice results. Also I use Ahsoka in main arena team, and beat current meta, so I think she is not overhyped and useless as Gar Saxon or else.
  • Options
    Striker wrote: »
    Guys you're looking for universal toon, that beat everything, I'm right? This is not about this game. Smart ppl uses Ahsoka in propper time and get nice results. Also I use Ahsoka in main arena team, and beat current meta, so I think she is not overhyped and useless as Gar Saxon or else.

Main problem is "false advertising" i think... The promo material showed her 1-shotting all there is...
  • Options

Main problem is "false advertising" i think... The promo material showed her 1-shotting all there is...

I would say she is way closer to what was advertised than any of the new/reworked empire toons. If you want to see what " false advertising" really looks like, read again the news posts regarding the empire pass, starting with Drennic.
  • Options

And what did snips do in that vid that say chirrut couldnt do while also providing utility? Heavy lifting done by wiggs, snips mostly a bystander

Actually, every video with GK in it --- he's just dominating and the best one of the screen. The tanking saved the team early, retribution resulted in Rex getting counter killed, and then the assist call took DN to near death. Offensive and defensive powerhouse.
  • Options

I would say she is way closer to what was advertised than any of the new/reworked empire toons. If you want to see what " false advertising" really looks like, read again the news posts regarding the empire pass, starting with Drennic.

Put that in quotes for a reason
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options
    She is useful in the right circumstances.

But I think a lot of people would have their expectations more tempered if not for the fact combos like Chaze are so ridiculously OP
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Options
    I've tried her on many many configurations. From rex, go, boba, wedge, maul leads. And various characters...chaze...or just one of them...dn...and others.

She's good. Now if you go traditional meta toons...rex..chaze...gk....dn...mix...she will do ok. On my fully geared zeta 5* ashoka that is also critical damage mod for 210% +, I'll do like 6-7k plus a hit on whirlwind with 10k plus on basic...critical hits.

Now put her under Wedge team with R2, and now she is doing whirlwind hits of about 11k each and her basic doing over 20k a hit. And yes I have one shot Baze who still had about 30-40% protection left.

So it really depends what team you have her setup on, but I found, when a character is designed for damage, you have to embrace that advantage and really go the distance with it. Is why I think under a Wedge lead or a Boba lead is where she really shines, this girl needs to maximize her damage.

Granted on defense, its another story, but cmon guys, we know how bad EA is with their AI coding. Its just bad, and continues to be bad with each new toon. Wether that is on purpose or they just don't know how to code AI properly, is not a fair assessment on a character.

Just look at any team, even the almighty Rex, DN, Chaze, GK setup. Does that lose on defense? Absolutely! I can drop as much as in the 20s with them, so I cant judge a team on its defense so much.

The bottom line is Ahsoka has brought more options to the table for ones who are absolutely bored with the current meta and need a change, and will still dominate in arena.

My verdict is she is really good, and really fun. She wont change the meta because to do that, you have to counter exactly what makes the current meta op, and that is cleansing, with tenacity, and also allowing just two characters to do the job of a whole team. Until that is tackled, no toon released will EVER shake that up.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    Offense vs Defense is almost a night and day difference. Of course she's mediocre on defense (many good characters are) Her offense game is prime though, and she can work in multiple teams, light or dark. That makes her a very solid character, props to CG.