5's zeta

Drax_77
1076 posts Member
I did a search and couldn't really find what I was looking for so apologies if I missed it.

Is 5's worth the zeta? Does he do enough damage with it in haat to warrant the cost of the zeta? I've already got codys zeta. Thanks for any input!

Replies

• Options
    Hello! If your goal is only Haat for him then don't bother with the zeta. All of the damage you do will be done while the tank is down and can't hurt any clones, this nullifying his tm gain.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I use them pretty much everywhere except arena, I think they are the most fun faction to play. And I'm really hoping for a faction pass too lol.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    I use them pretty much everywhere except arena, I think they are the most fun faction to play. And I'm really hoping for a faction pass too lol.

Have you played Ewoks?
    (Especially before pretaunts)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    I use them in gw too, and I don't think fives' zeta would make much difference there either sadly. It's kind of a bummer zeta.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    At the end of each topple in p4, the airstrike will give zeta 5's full tm. So, he can apply a slow on a side turret immediately. I have found it very helpful. 212th attack will have 5's putting a slow on the other side turret, giving u the time u need to ensure a double morale topple.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    At the end of each topple in p4, the airstrike will give zeta 5's full tm. So, he can apply a slow on a side turret immediately. I have found it very helpful. 212th attack will have 5's putting a slow on the other side turret, giving u the time u need to ensure a double morale topple.

Right on thanks for the input I'm strongly considering him for my next zeta, hopefully tomorrow.