Optimize my Arena team? Uncertain..

Orleans
177 posts Member
Greet you,

I finally have Kylo Ren Zeta. My team: Rex (L), Zylo, Chaze and R2. I'am always top 5. So .. My problem is that Zylo is not effective. By Chirrut he is almost always at 100 & health. I had Palpatine for R2 for a while and I increased the attack by Palpatine. However, Chirrut sets quite fast healing over time on it. And the CPU only uses the buff to heal Palpatine.

My question now .. how should I set up my team to make Zylo more effective? Chaze I would continue to use .. Beat me ^^

Inventory: https://swgoh.gg/u/xorleans/

greetings

Replies

• Options
    Confused what the problem is with Zylo? He stuns on his special, which he can use almost every turn. He drops heal immunity on basic. What is he not doing that you expect him to?
  • Options
    So your lowest rank in the last 30 days is 8 and you are currently number 1. And Zylo is not effective enough for you? What exactly are you looking to do?
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    You're obviously hurting him with all of your cleanses removing his dot's that he needs to be superhuman. He still should be great for you, but it's probably more difficult to span outrage.
  • Orleans
    177 posts Member
    Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    You're obviously hurting him with all of your cleanses removing his dot's that he needs to be superhuman. He still should be great for you, but it's probably more difficult to span outrage.

Yes, that is my problem. In a cleanse team, he is not very effective. I like to play with him, but I do not think he belongs to my team. The full damage potential can not be exhausted. :(

So I wondered how I could possibly change my team. Hardly possible, right?
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    Gear up your DN and throw him in there. The dispell, add to cooldowns and annihilate make that team pretty tough to beat. You will have an easier time holding #1 and he's way more effective on defense than Zylo.
  • juanbobo
    22 posts Member
    Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    Gear up your DN and throw him in there. The dispell, add to cooldowns and annihilate make that team pretty tough to beat. You will have an easier time holding #1 and he's way more effective on defense than Zylo.

True. Actually, I was thinking that you should use Fulcrum bc you sound like you are p2p
  • Orleans
    177 posts Member
    Options
    I thought so too. Then I'll do that next. Thank you all. Wanted to use Zylo because he can be very good. Can. ^^ It will take a while for me to get DN ready. I still need ~80 General Kenobi shards.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    Once you get GK, drop Rex and go Gk(l), zzR2, zDN and Chaze. My team doesn't move much from #1 spot
  • Options
    @Orleans hey bud we've got a good amount of shard mates trying to coordinate to Work together.

Pm me so we can work with you to improve your rank at payout

Your team is pretty solid but zylo is slowing you down