Galactic War Table

Pharaoh
27 posts Member
Again the Galactic War table is unbeatable due to insanely stron teams. Node 11 wiped out all of my top teams and when I finally beat them I have to fight a complete Zader team with a zeta Kylo Ren. I have no one left ****?? Why are you all F'N us over with this Bull Crap.

Get your crap together and fix this GWT!

Replies

• Options
    Maybe try starting the first few nodes with a weaker team so your best team can take on the higher nodes with full protection. The mode can be a challenge for higher levels that aren't maxed 85s. If you play smart and have even 2 competitive squads you should be fine.
  • niko2018
    171 posts Member
    Options
    If u r not at end game or close to, GW is suppose to be a challenge and some days u just can't beat it. If u want easy GW times, resistance with Finn zeta is great way to go, just finished mine with only 2 counter attack from Dooku on Poe for the entire GW table
  • Options
    GW is easy
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    niko2018 wrote: »
    If u r not at end game or close to, GW is suppose to be a challenge and some days u just can't beat it. If u want easy GW times, resistance with Finn zeta is great way to go, just finished mine with only 2 counter attack from Dooku on Poe for the entire GW table

I don't have a ressistance squad that seems to be the squad that everyone says is awesome for gw.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like you need to have at least 6 full teams made up. Then use the first 6 easy nods to charge up turn meter. Then when you get to the end of the table and hit a road block you have 30 characters to mix and match for the best counter team against yer opponent. Also move your best mods around if need be. A game of strategy takes,well, strategy.
  • niko2018
    171 posts Member
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

I don't have a ressistance squad that seems to be the squad that everyone says is awesome for gw.

Yea, due to TM gain and Poe's TMR, puls in GW first round u r pretty much guaranteed to go first and it save tm after each round, enemy rarely get a turn at all when ur team just rip through them
  • Options
    I've never done that charging up turn meter thing. You just need a lot of teams, and you need to make sure you aren't just working on one of them. You need to make sure they're all well geared and in similar shape rather than one or two being much better than the others. Most people who can't beat GW don't have that kind of roster.
  • T4ct1c4l_J0k3r
    153 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    I've never done that charging up turn meter thing. You just need a lot of teams, and you need to make sure you aren't just working on one of them. You need to make sure they're all well geared and in similar shape rather than one or two being much better than the others. Most people who can't beat GW don't have that kind of roster.

Even with preloading several teams, there are certain ones where it still makes absolutely zero difference. Sure you might get in the first set of attacks, but they will be a lost cause. Until enough people request refunds to make ea poor enough or apple/google to threaten not to carry their apos in their respective stores this garbage will continue. The only people here who are claiming everything is fine is either the owner of the teams in question or people paid by ea/cg to quell grievances and smooth over the poor design implemented. It almost makes you mad enough to go onto an islamic state forum and post that ea has a picture of mohammad kissing his own behind hanging in their corporate offices.

And just for the record, i have a long roster with many above gear x before the fanboys start harping that i need more gear/toons. (You can verify this yourself by looking at my same name on swgoh.gg). I dont mind a challenge and never have as it builds character and promotes problem solving skills which when successfully overcome builds esteem, however what is currently happening is beyond this. There is no variety in gw anymore. The whales already have arena locked up and gw used to be the way that ftp players could still feel competitive, not anymore it seems sadly.
  • Options
    You can have as many teams as you want, that scrubby GK, Chaze, R2, Nilly team will wipe them all out.
    (unless you have that team)
  • T4ct1c4l_J0k3r
    153 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    You can have as many teams as you want, that scrubby GK, Chaze, R2, Nilly team will wipe them all out.
    (unless you have that team)

Exactly
    (however that hidden ai cheat may still even not allow it)
  • niko2018
    171 posts Member
    Options
    @T4ct1c4l_J0k3r Just zeta ur Finn and use resistance with R2, mostly for those darn lumi lead teams and zMaul, there is plenty of videos showing how easy GW is once u have zFinn. Those super hard team won't even get a move at all and the only hit u can receive is counter attacks, if they r not already stunned that is :wink:

Plus it also give u great damage on haat phase 2
  • Options
    @T4ct1c4l_J0k3r Just zeta ur Finn and use resistance with R2, mostly for those darn lumi lead teams and zMaul, there is plenty of videos showing how easy GW is once u have zFinn. Those super hard team won't even get a move at all and the only hit u can receive is counter attacks, if they r not already stunned that is :wink:

Lumi does not exist for me and i have not seen her in months, even so not an issue.
    Zmaul is a joke for my arena team, i rarely even lose a single toon to zmaul teams, again not an issue
    Zfinn is probably going to be a while (rng hate giving me his shards for some reason) not really an issue
    Haat still has not been cleared by my guild yet (not that we dont try every/evert other month) again not the issue
    My gw typically starts and ends with rex/gk/chaze/5th teams on every hard node on map (my node 12 has been broken since first week) is the issue. What dontevertellmetheodds is saying is 100% correct. That team comp is wholly overpowered/overskilled and needs something done to it like yesterday. Getting that team comp on node 11 is one thing, try getting it on every hard node every day you play and then let me know how you feel afterwards

• niko2018
    171 posts Member
    Options

Lumi does not exist for me and i have not seen her in months, even so not an issue.
    Zmaul is a joke for my arena team, i rarely even lose a single toon to zmaul teams, again not an issue
    Zfinn is probably going to be a while (rng hate giving me his shards for some reason) not really an issue
    Haat still has not been cleared by my guild yet (not that we dont try every/evert other month) again not the issue
    My gw typically starts and ends with rex/gk/chaze/5th teams on every hard node on map (my node 12 has been broken since first week) is the issue. What dontevertellmetheodds is saying is 100% correct. That team comp is wholly overpowered/overskilled and needs something done to it like yesterday. Getting that team comp on node 11 is one thing, try getting it on every hard node every day you play and then let me know how you feel afterwards

I still got a few lumi lead here and there, but node 11 for me is pretty much always GK lead Zarriss chaze with DN/Zylo/R2 recently, kinda look forward for GW each days now since zetaed Finn, seeing all those annoying team stunned with no tm and crashed one by one just fill joys in my heart :smile:
  • Rax
    4 posts Member
    Options
    I'm pre-loading teams as well, at least three of them, with 2 other teams 85 mostly max abilities T-X gear nonzeta,I am still getting full groups of level 85 characters with at least half Zeta'd by node 9. I'm all for a challenge but that is just ridiculous. By the time I take the first Zeta team down I have to load up the second good team because there was no way to work the cool downs to challenge the next node which is another mostly zeta team, and I just scraped by. Then I have my two best teams on cooldowns for the last two nodes with most likely all Zeta characters to fight. Having to get at least four fully geared and Zeta teams just to complete Galactic war is pure insanity. Fix this!