Looking for new guild. Update found one for now

DarkPiece
108 posts Member
edited June 2017
I have found a guild for the moment that suits me I appreciate all the invites if you need an ally though.My ally code is 844-361-953
Post edited by DarkPiece on

Replies

• Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Got line?
  • Options
    PM sent
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Options
    No idea what line is I see people talking about it but no clue about it
  • Options
    DarkPiece wrote: »
    No idea what line is I see people talking about it but no clue about it

It's an out-of-game chat program, much like Discord. Many guilds use it to organize and chat as the in game client is clunky, at best.
    mutesaber.com
  • Options
    Okay, no I don't have one but could make one if it's required
  • Options
    Some guilds use it, some require it. Most of our guild uses Discord, but its certainly not required. We just ask you have fun, share gear if you can, and contribute as much as you can to the group.
    mutesaber.com
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    Options
    Hello! I read in another topoc you were from US. What moment of the day would you like to start your raids?
  • Options
    We have an opening in Knights of Mandalore. we are almost all lv 85. Knoledgable team. Very helpful. We can answer virtually any question you can think of and definately help your roster. Great helpful community. Running Hpit 3 times a week and NAAT 2 times a week. We can do HAAT but are giving it a few more weeks because with our current power its just to draining of our credits and time to keep swaping mods around.

• Options
    Its called 50 Shades of Green, but we only got 32! Looking for active players to join or merge into our guild.

Our focus is on developing players to be HAAT ready. Right now we run heroic pit and naat. Have a 24 hr courtesy rule in place to make sure everyone gears up.

If you are an active player looking to take your team to the next level please join us

Ally code: 359-352-422
    Line: starburstkillaman
  • Options
    We have room for up to 20, we can do Heroic tank
    Sanguine Order
    High level 85s and active, quick turn over on raids
    EST we refresh at 7:30pm