[VID-Guide] One Hit Only Taken in a whole run! - Resistance Rules GW!

WildGrunt
1230 posts Member
I guess that makes my thread from yesterday obsolete :)
In the quest to finish GW with zero hits taken like that one time I didn't record, we are getting closer! One hit only taken!

Update: RT special is now Omega'd, Enjoy :)

https://youtu.be/SO8JyRSMOoc

Replies

• Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Can you post your potency with these characters?
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Can you post your potency with these characters?

65%-79% on all of them, Poe being the least and RT being the highest.
    Anything about 60% should help. also R2 gives extra potency
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    I was originally going to ask about speed, too, but then I realized that speed doesn't matter at all for this team. All your TM comes from exposes.
    I'm just curious how well a team of G8 Resistance toons would do in GW. Theoretically, it should only affect how long it takes, but still...
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    My resistance only G8 and I have done the last 2 nodes with my resistance with no troubles
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    I was originally going to ask about speed, too, but then I realized that speed doesn't matter at all for this team. All your TM comes from exposes.
    I'm just curious how well a team of G8 Resistance toons would do in GW. Theoretically, it should only affect how long it takes, but still...

Yes I don't think it will affect the outcome as long as you have enough potency on them. You just need the omegas in place
  • Options
    I just did almost all with 3 characters. Zfinn, RT and Poe. Made it too 11/12 then got into a meta rex lead triple cleanse beat it by adding​ rey and r2 with ease though.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Still didn't beat my 0 hit GW
    I don't have video though :cry:
    It was during the glitch when al nodes were easy

PS:
    Gif SWGOh reaction thread video?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Still didn't beat my 0 hit GW
    I don't have video though :cry:
    It was during the glitch when al nodes were easy

PS:
    Gif SWGOh reaction thread video?

Haha yes! I actually did a legit 0 hits taken but didn't record it :(
  • Options
    It feels so good watching all these meta teams get destroyed so thoroughly. Especially after recently having to use two suicide teams against a Chaze team on my node 12.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    It feels so good watching all these meta teams get destroyed so thoroughly. Especially after recently having to use two suicide teams against a Chaze team on my node 12.

Haha yes very satisfying!
  • Options
    How does it hold in the arena?
  • Options
    darkdeath wrote: »

Bad defense I hunt on my.shard with my droids....I top 80 daily
  • Options
    Awesome video! I wish I had Resistance maxed.
  • Options
    Love your videos Grunt :)
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options

Wouldn't recommend it for arena
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Love your videos Grunt :)

Thanks man I appreciate it :)
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance team is crazy good for GW... when I run them you can pretty much rest assured that they are all finishing with full protection. That extra TM bonus from node to node gives them a tremendous advantage and just shuts down every team you face.

Fun stuff ;)
  • Options

My resistance team, which is only gear 10 because I'm only at level 82 got up to rank 3 the other day against gear 11 lvl 85 zeta teams (the usual maul, rex, wiggs). 8 hours later, at payout, I had dropped to number 7. By 7:00 in the morning the next day I was at 16.

So they are still fun in arena, f2p, completely smash Gw, and rock part 2 and 4 of the tank raid. I love em. Also, I had absolutely no trouble beating light side hard 9a-9d when 3 of my guys were still at gear 9.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

My resistance team, which is only gear 10 because I'm only at level 82 got up to rank 3 the other day against gear 11 lvl 85 zeta teams (the usual maul, rex, wiggs). 8 hours later, at payout, I had dropped to number 7. By 7:00 in the morning the next day I was at 16.

So they are still fun in arena, f2p, completely smash Gw, and rock part 2 and 4 of the tank raid. I love em. Also, I had absolutely no trouble beating light side hard 9a-9d when 3 of my guys were still at gear 9.

lol thats actually extremely slow dropping for a Resistance team, that's pretty average for most solid defensive teams in older shards. Resistance teams on my shard can drop from 1st to 40th overnight.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

lol thats actually extremely slow dropping for a Resistance team, that's pretty average for most solid defensive teams in older shards. Resistance teams on my shard can drop from 1st to 40th overnight.

Exactly even meta teams drop more than that
  • Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

Exactly even meta teams drop more than that

That's what i was trying to show.

given, that was a good day, and I am on a December 2016 shard, most days I cash out in the teens and drop to 30 ish.

So while I agree that there are probably better arena teams out there, you can still have a lot of fun , and do decently well with a resistance team.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    I've just recorded a 0 hits video! :)
  • Options
    I am in this band wagon too. Putting a zeta on Finn has made gw way more enjoyable.
  • Options
    Resistance kick **** on offense... feels like cheating lol
  • Options
    Gear 8 Finn
    Gear 10 Poe
    Gear 11 R2
    Gear 7 sabine
    Gear 6 RT

I've beat GW everyday for the past week using that team. No issues at all, even though I also run into random zaul teams or the kenobi/nihilus/chaze monsters on the tough nodes
  • Options

Don't post it! They'll nerf resistance saying it wasn't what they intended for GW!
  • Options
    wow. that **** is so ridiculous!
    i absolutely love it XD
    nerf chaze anyways
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    CleverWes wrote: »

Don't post it! They'll nerf resistance saying it wasn't what they intended for GW!

They gave them a pass can't nerf them now :)