August luke event

Any concrete info on this event in aug? I have seen all the up to date posts and links so far

Replies

• Brandonn
    34 posts Member
    Options
    There's no info on the potential Luke event in 2 months. We don't even have info on events this month, I would worry about those before content in the future
  • Options
    Any concrete info on this event in aug? I have seen all the up to date posts and links so far

If you have seen all the up to date posts and links then why are you asking? Seriously.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    xanderxman wrote: »

If you have seen all the up to date posts and links then why are you asking? Seriously.

so much this....
  • Options
    August is a joke anyway
  • Options

Why be a ****? I was just asking
  • Options

Thats right i called you a d.!ck
  • Options
    Brandonn wrote: »
    There's no info on the potential Luke event in 2 months. We don't even have info on events this month, I would worry about those before content in the future

Thank you for taking my post seriously. Was just trying to get some insight on future events. Others felt the need to be a $$holes and run there mouths
  • Options

Thats right i called you a d.!ck

OK

• Options
    Please wait till after E3 to ask these questions.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    name calling and insults are no go's
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
This discussion has been closed.