snipps vs ahsoka

C_Man101
195 posts Member
despite only having her at 2* would she be viable under Jin or keep ahsoka?

Replies

• Options
    Well you can easily farm Ahsoka, FAT will remain at 2* for a long time, unless you are going to use your credit card. On the other hand there isn't any sinergy for Ahsoka under a Jynn lead, while there is for FAT. If you are a new player, like I think, since you only have FAT at 2 stars, maybe she can work as a placeholder until you farm another rebel. It depends on your shard, but I kinda doubt it, 2* is just to low.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Well you can easily farm Ahsoka, FAT will remain at 2* for a long time, unless you are going to use your credit card. On the other hand there isn't any sinergy for Ahsoka under a Jynn lead, while there is for FAT. If you are a new player, like I think, since you only have FAT at 2 stars, maybe she can work as a placeholder until you farm another rebel. It depends on your shard, but I kinda doubt it, 2* is just to low.

Plebs are using three star gear 11 toons in arena, so honestly a two star toon wouldn't surprise me at this point.
  • C_Man101
    195 posts Member
    Options

you can get her to 3* if you beat T80

im not really a fan of rebels, but my team would be a 6* wiggs with 3* chaze and circle my 5 as needed
  • Options
    C_Man101 wrote: »

you can get her to 3* if you beat T80

im not really a fan of rebels, but my team would be a 6* wiggs with 3* chaze and circle my 5 as needed

Sorry when you said Jin I thought you meant Jyn and not QGJ. I would go with the jedi Ahsoka then.
    I know you can 3* FAT, I just supposed that you cannot do it since you din't until now and the event will expire soon.
  • Alrikster
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Most of the 3* toons that are being used are tanks.
    They get most of their survivability from protection and dont need to deal large amounts of damage, hence viable at much lower starlevels than attackers