Newcomer to guild took part in raid which started before she joined

Hi guys,

I repeat this post as I did not notice there's a feedback secton on the forum at first. Sorry for that, please delete my previous post in the Player Guilds section if needed.

I've got a question about participation of newcomers to guild in raids.

We started a 6* tank takedown raid over a month ago and moved on very slowly as we had few characters who qualified. Then a player joined the guild who was very strong - level 85 and many 7* characters. She took part in the raid, instantly moved to the first position and then... left the guild. By now, our leader managed to overtake that position, and now he's the first, the newbie who quickly left is the second, and I'm in the third place. And I'm **** about it. Were it not for her, I'd be the second and could expect a far better reward when we finish. But now I'm afraid I won't be able to score more points than her by the end.

The description in the raids section of the game says that users who joined the guild after the raid was started could not take part in the raid, but... she did. Is it a bug in the game?

Will this player now get the reward for our tank takedown raid, even if she's not a member of the guild anymore? I wonder if she joins many guilds for a day or two and then collects a bountiful harvest after other players finish their raids?