What determinds who is called to assist?

Vice_torn
599 posts Member
I am unsure where to post this. But it is Advanced Strategy so I am placing it here.

In the Pit raid, I use Gen-Soldier who calls assists quiet often. What I find is that more then half the time the same character is "randomly" chosen to assist, sadly this is the one character I would rather not be assisting.

What determines who assists?... IT does not appear to be random, I will try to record data next raid... I know when RG was more common he was considered a magnet for assists.

My only theory it is governed by Offense. The character that keeps assisting has the lowest offense of the squad.

Has anyone done any real testing on this?

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Simple, on offense, the weakest toon is called to assist the vast majority of the time. On defense, it's the opposite.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    Seems pretty random for me. Though it seemed my kylo who I just have in there for damage assists a lot more than Teebo, who I would prefer. I just chalk it up to RNG.
  • Options
    Well... I could be observational bias... You get annoyed when the wrong char assists. I will try to tweek offence so that my eWokeldar has the lowest, I would be ok with him assisting more...
  • Options
    I've felt that too, ask my 86 calling to assist JE all the f... time :angry: