7 star farmboy luke

should i be farming him?, is he going to be needed soon ?..a few people in my guild are saying i need to but i dont want to wate my time ..any advice here..am i missing something?

Replies

• Options
    Just farm him from guild shop. That's what I'm doing.
  • Options
    Just farm him from guild shop. That's what I'm doing.

yea i know where to farm him..was wondering if i should..and if so for what reason
  • Options
    Yes, you need him to unlock his Jedi form in August
  • Options

is that a definate thing or just a rumour?..cheers though at least i have a reason now:)
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Better safe than sorry. It's not a big deal to invest a few days to get him to 7 stars...!
  • Options

is that a definate thing or just a rumour?..cheers though at least i have a reason now:)

A rumor, but not a totally unfounded one.
  • Options
    Antares wrote: »
    Better safe than sorry. It's not a big deal to invest a few days to get him to 7 stars...!

yea agreed, ive already got him to 6 not sure how as ive never actively farmed him..slows down my sith trooper farming though:(
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    "Use these gifts to help Luke prepare for his Hero's Journey as he embarks on the path to become a member of the forgotten Jedi Order."

"Where is this journey leading? And what’s in store? We’ll find out more in August."

This is as big of a hint as CG ever gives.

They are giving you 2 months to get him maxed. I recommend you listen.
  • Options
    "Use these gifts to help Luke prepare for his Hero's Journey as he embarks on the path to become a member of the forgotten Jedi Order."

"Where is this journey leading? And what’s in store? We’ll find out more in August."

This is as big of a hint as CG ever gives.

They are giving you 2 months to get him maxed. I recommend you listen.

listen i will mmmm
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    You have until August if that's true, but the last Flash event you needed him 6* to do the bonus tier. If the June 7th one is the same way, we might surmise they are all like that, which is a lot of zeta materials. If July sees an equal number of flash events, that's a lot more.