Snowtrooper under Bobba lead = OP?

Cloud24
206 posts Member
edited June 2017
Since i really love the bobba lead i've searched alot of way to maximize it.

I actually came up with a theory. Using Snowtrooper Under Bobba lead. AN maxed G11 snowtrooper under general Veers can do 30-33k Crit on his basic (obv with crit damage triangle but not sure if with or without crit dmg sets). Under general Veer leadership he also has 50% crit damage if we count his ability of giving 20% crit dmg to troopers. But now under Bobba he does have a direct 50% crit damage so he would hit the same insane hits. To make him optimal he would need about 90 to 100 additional speed on him and crit dmg sets OR Critical chance sets.

Why critical Chance set, because of his AOE if he does atleast 3 criticals hits (correct me if im wrong) his next AOE cooldown will decrease to 0. SO as long as he does not get ability blocked he will be an extremely powerfull glass canon.

Do not forget that he's the hardest hitting tank so he will survive for long

in the end

Basic 30-35k Crit
AOE 20-25k Crit

Need to be at atleast 200 speed

Need atleast 60% Crit chance in total.

He also gain 10% crit chance from Bobba

And he gain turn meter IF ally dies

For the rest of the team decide Whatever character that you want maybe Chaze and nihlhius.

(if someone could provide footage i do not have him G11 yet)

Replies

• Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options
    is amazing until you run on a rex team (cry ....) . But i think that rex team can be overporewed by crit dmg if we find the perfect fit
  • Options
    On paper it sounds good but there are 4 hard counters here:
    - Rex
    - Zarris
    - Zaul
    - Shoretrooper's Taunt
  • Options
    On paper it sounds good but there are 4 hard counters here:
    - Rex
    - Zarris
    - Zaul
    - Shoretrooper's Taunt

Those are hard counters to pretty much everything around anyway. Empire toons can manage TM reduction, buff immunity and healing immunity so such a team shouldn't be totally impaired compared to many other teams.

I wouldn't use a Boba lead when there are so many interesting Empire leaders, even if it means you'll loose some damages.
    A zVader lead could make your snowtrooper reduce TM like crazy and still keep some extra offense.
    A Krennic lead would make your snowtrooper crit. and resplenish his protection like crazy.
    Combined with Veers you shouldn't worry much about speed since both will have speed up affix thanks to Veers basic.
    Veers and Krennic could also help with some additional DT, pretty much mandatory these days (vs rebels and buffed enemies).

@OP Snowtrooper isn't a glasscannon, the guy has more health than a Stormtrooper and slightly less protection. Snowtrooper is all but glass !
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Who's"Bobba"?? Is he friends with Tomma and Billa? ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Easybee
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Bobba is the way the whole world says Boba.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    Easybee wrote: »
    Bobba is the way the whole world says Boba.

:D I used to always call him "Bubba Fett".
  • Options
    How does snowtrooper do so much damage? On swgoh it says he does around 5k damage
  • Options
    Well, when critical damage mods and snow trooper love each other very much... they make tens of thousands of damage!
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    Nice strategy, could also pair him up with R2 for the extra 10%CC, and would help a lot vs zaul. +50%CD, +20%CC +10% accuracy to the entire team is pretty awesome. I'd probably add GK to it for the cleanse / retribution + assists. Thrawn or QGJ could probably work as a 5th. QGJ for offense up / assists and an additional dispel would be my choice.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Boba (L), IG-88 (a good damage dealer too, BH and can AB), ShT, SnT, Veers. Veers gives +15% CC, Boba's lead gives +10% CC (and then +25% CC to Snow). Boba, IG and Veers can AB. ShT gives more HP to Imp. troopers. Veers gives Speed Up and Offense Up to troopers. It can be fun.
  • Options
    Veers give 50% turn meter when enemy dies.
    Snow gets 30% turn meter when enemy dies.
    Veers leader gives 10% turn meter when you get a buff.
    Veers leader buffs when enemy dies. So potential additional 10% turn meter.
    So if snow starts killing, he would gain 80% or 90% after each kill. Crazy right?