hang on- Health Down vs Health Up

GK reverses Ten Down, Offense Down, Speed Down, DoTs CC down etc. but DOES NOT reverse Health Down from DN back into Health Up. Bug or wai?

Replies

• NahWillis
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't he turn it into a HoT?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    There's isn't a fixed % to Health Up and Health Down.
    For example Darth Nihilus Health Down is -20%, whereas Royal Guard's Health Up gives 15%.
    Until they standardize it across the board, I doubt that they can code it so that GK can do a proper reverse.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    For example Darth Nihilus Health Down is -20%, whereas Royal Guard's Health Up gives 15%.
    Until they standardize it across the board, I doubt that they can code it so that GK can do a proper reverse.

That's probably not a limitation. Most likely it's just a lookup table so they could throw in any buff.
  • Options

That's probably not a limitation. Most likely it's just a lookup table so they could throw in any buff.

Sadly Baze DOES reverse RG Health Up to Health Down. Try him in GW
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options

Sadly, I do NOT have Baze, I have his gay partner Chirrut at 3* though.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/huatimus/collection/?f=rebel

As for the lookup table, I doubt so, if you look at the ability mechanics, they actually have to list out each buff/debuff one by one.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Hang on, so I just looked at Baze's Fierce Reprisal, and he will inflict Health Down of -20% even if he dispelled a Health Up of 15%?

Seriously? It says inflict the opposite debuff, not inflict even better than opposite debuff. I'm trying my best not to derail more threads into Nerf Chaze but COME ON!
  • Options

As for the lookup table, I doubt so, if you look at the ability mechanics, they actually have to list out each buff/debuff one by one.

There's a word in there that doesn't belong.
  • Options
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »

There's a word in there that doesn't belong.

Is "by" the word you' re reffering to?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options