Zader P2 Haat : what am I doing wrong ?

Okonomiyakiparty
121 posts Member
edited June 2017

I've tried several time, but can't manage to hit for more than 1.3M. I know I don't have shaman but does it really make so much difference ?
I've seen guild mate hitting for same amount of damage using zader zidious maul zavage.... Is there any char I could use except shaman to increase my output ?
Here are my speeds :
Zader 190
Zid 230
Elder 169
Boba 192
Phasma 177

Thx!

813188image544.png

Replies

• Options
    Shaman Is the key!
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Tarkin instead of boba might slow down the damage you take enough for ewok elder to heal you?

There is a post about replacing boba with tarkin and getting ~4m in the raids section.. might be worth trying to see if offense/crit down helps in this case also?
  • Options
    Me2 wrote: »
    Tarkin instead of boba might slow down the damage you take enough for ewok elder to heal you?

There is a post about replacing boba with tarkin and getting ~4m in the raids section.. might be worth trying to see if offense/crit down helps in this case also?

Yep saw it but still requires shaman... Also my Tarkin is not geared :/
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Might reduce the number of dots too much, but whether you can then last long enough to make up for it? (If you had tarkin geared :) )
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    You want Phasma way faster. Also, there's a huge variance in scores based on RNG. I range from 1.5-3mm.
  • Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    You want Phasma way faster. Also, there's a huge variance in scores based on RNG. I range from 1.5-3mm.
    Right... But still, 1.3M was my best and I usually range between 600k and 900k. This team has two zeta and just one toon (shaman) is missing, how can the difference be that huge with the guys doing 5+ Millions ?
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    You want Phasma at least 220 speed. With her speed up, you get an additional round of attacks during topple. And you always want her to grant advantage for Zaders culling blade. @Okonomiyakiparty
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Right... But still, 1.3M was my best and I usually range between 600k and 900k. This team has two zeta and just one toon (shaman) is missing, how can the difference be that huge with the guys doing 5+ Millions ?

The difference is survivability. If Vader is alive for a 3rd and 4th topple - his Culling Blade is hitting for 500-900K. I'm guessing your team isn't lasting that long. Shaman is a big reason - more dots for big culling blade/executes and his heal is much better than EE's.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    ^That!

Dots plus healing means more topples
  • Options

The dots are the negative effects that stack up Vader's damage - the guy doing 5 million has 2 toons with big damage hits (Boba) that stack on more negative effects. I haven't reviewed the video, but I'd bet TS is laying down half or so of the total DoTs since he can put down 2 on his basic. Vader and sid can only put dots with their specials. Taking out TS you lose a significant amount of negative effects to stack damage on.
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    you also want Sid to be 232 not 230. the side cannons are speed 231 so if you can get to 232 you'll go before them and they'll have an extra round of Dots on them. with luck they'll be close to yellow health after sid/boba go.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Tannjam wrote: »

The difference is survivability. If Vader is alive for a 3rd and 4th topple - his Culling Blade is hitting for 500-900K. I'm guessing your team isn't lasting that long. Shaman is a big reason - more dots for big culling blade/executes and his heal is much better than EE's.

His heal is only worth 20%, but an additional 10% for each enemy suffering a debuff (post recent fix). Therefore, it's imperative to have as many enemies as possible (up to 4 in p2) to have debuffs before using it, otherwise it can be a waste. That's not to say it can't save you on Team Zidader otherwise: Sometimes it's worth to use it while under topple (carry-over DOTs from the prior untopple), that way you won't come out of topple near death.

While Shaman is a better healer than EE, he only is in the right circumstances. With that said, EE can help a weaker team to survive longer. I use Shaman because the rest of my team is strong, but RNG can really screw that up.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    As your team gets closer to the best possible the amount of damage it can do tends to go up exponentially. This is particularly true for a Zader team like this where as the dots stack up the hits keep getting bigger. The Tuskan Shaman not only adds more dots, but he also keeps your team alive longer to get off a couple more executes and culling blades that are bigger than any of the previous ones. Also, the people doing 5m with this team are running at completely maxed gear and insane mods, combined with good RNG.
  • Options
    @Okonomiyakiparty et al, please see my thread here in regards to Zidader, with several videos that you can use to help train yourself better to conquering P2:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/91139/video-haat-p2-zidader-now-5-8m/
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane thanks !
    What really annoys me though is that some guy in my guild uses zader zid with Palpatine, zavage and zaul and deals more dmg than me (1.3M roughly).
    My question is : is there any toon to sub EE with while i farm shaman, to get more dmgs ?