Jawa engineer zeta suggestion

Vinniarth
1859 posts Member
edited June 2017
Hello, everyone.
I know nobody cares about players' suggestions, but I think it would be quite great if such zeta was on jawa engineer:
"Detonators cannot be missed, resisted or evaded, and applied detonators cannot be cleansed."
Thank you
Post edited by Vinniarth on

Replies

• STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    That would be nice, considering they get resisted 90% of the time. But I think a better zeta would be to give one of his abilities a cleanse
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    That would be nice, considering they get resisted 90% of the time. But I think a better zeta would be to give one of his abilities a cleanse

Wouldn't it be too underwhelming for zeta?
  • Options
    Can't you droid users just move on and farm another team instead of asking for droid buffs? I thought we just got past this, but seeing how Chaze nerfs suddenly flood the forums I don't know anymore...
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Can't you droid users just move on and farm another team instead of asking for droid buffs? I thought we just got past this, but seeing how Chaze nerfs suddenly flood the forums I don't know anymore...

Why in earth do you think I am droid user? O_o
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    I think rather than trying a bandaid fix with a zeta, the devs need to fix the Det mechanic. Make them either resistable or dodgable, but not both. Make it so that they detonate after 5 turns, ally or enemy, to make them a more immediate threat. And possibly give them a chance to inflict a negative status effect when they explode, like daze or stagger. Right now there are so many points of failure that a therm det attack is about as effective as being stunned.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Wouldn't it be too underwhelming for zeta?

Droids dont have a way to cleanse right now so it would actually be really useful
  • Options
    Definitely down to have him be able to cleanse, but even unresistable/unavoidable thermal detonators wouldn't make for a great zeta. Either have him share his speed boost with other jawas (or a % of it, at least), or make him cleanse for a good zeta. Or both! Bring on the jawa meta!
  • Arimanius
    165 posts Member
    Options

give this poor man a ticket to dumbland for his comment.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Best zetas for JE would either be a cleanse and extra healing on Patch Up, give some of his bonus speed to allies droids and jawas, or buff his basic attack
  • MasterSeedy
    5044 posts Member
    Options
    JE Zeta:

TDs cannot be evaded or resisted. Cleansing TDs detonates them for 1/2 damage. If an enemy with a TD acts out of turn (assist & counter-attack, primarily), any TDs immediately detonate for full damage. Whenever any droid is defeated, all active droid allies recover 20% Max Health and all allies are cleansed with a 30% chance for each ally to gain Crit Chance UP, ProtectionUP, and PotencyUP. Determine activation of each buff separately.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    Best zetas for JE would either be a cleanse and extra healing on Patch Up, give some of his bonus speed to allies droids and jawas, or buff his basic attack

You just listed ALL possibilities as best...

Exactly :wink: