Executrix speed post Tarkin rework

Does anyone know how much omegas and zetas influence the speed of Executrix after Tarkin's rework?

Also, does additional gear at g11 influence Executrix speed at all?

Thanks!

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Character abilities don't have any effect on ships stats, ship abilities do though. Also, gear increases stats in increments based on number of gear pieces currently attached to your character. So even if you don't go up a gear level, one more piece will have an increase in stats.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Character abilities don't have any effect on ships stats, ship abilities do though. Also, gear increases stats in increments based on number of gear pieces currently attached to your character. So even if you don't go up a gear level, one more piece will have an increase in stats.

That is false, each Ability level of the pilot/fleet commander adds to the stats of the ship.
  • Options
    It is broken down completely here

https://swgoh.gg/units/ships/executrix/

Stat contribution and crew rating calculations.
  • Options
    The one thing that aggravates me about seeing the SWGOH.gg description of Executrix is that th max total power of over 18k is based off of a 7* ship, yet we can't take our capital ships past 6* at this time and my maxed Executrix is just under 17k. Wonder when we'll get a chance to 7* the capital ships?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

That is false, each Ability level of the pilot/fleet commander adds to the stats of the ship.

I stand corrected. Character abilites do apply. I apologize kind sirs!
  • Options
    What's the Max Speed of Executrix for a maxed (gears, skills, 2xZetas) Tarkin? Mine is 162 and I'm contemplating putting both zetas on him. I see on swgoh the max speed of 169 but some people say even with zetas his speed is still only 162.
  • Options
    What's the Max Speed of Executrix for a maxed (gears, skills, 2xZetas) Tarkin? Mine is 162 and I'm contemplating putting both zetas on him. I see on swgoh the max speed of 169 but some people say even with zetas his speed is still only 162.

Im battling with executrix capital ship. I just want to know if you have also maximized modes (all 5 star modes) and do you gear up the remaining 5 gears left before it turned to gear xii. Also have you maximed all the abilities for both tarkin and executrix? I just want to know because i was looking for that speed also. THANKS....