Light side 9B - Hard, and the rest for that matter.

Bhaalor
1724 posts Member
Greetings!

I had 1 or 2 starred it a while ago, and completely forgot about it. Last night I decided to re-visit it. I wanted to beat it without relying heavily on RNG (OB, etc). I put together a team and crushed the life out of it, then I went and 3 starred all the rest of them.

I have used several teams in the past, wedge, biggs, lando, STH, etc, borrowed OB, and a bunch of others. Still no dice; I always lost "one person". I tried a Jedi Counter team, a Jedi QGJ team, etc. Nothing. I also tried Rex, Chaze, R2, and STH.

So I re-visited after getting R2 (Number Crunch Zeta'd). I used Wedge, Biggs, Chirrut, Baze, and R2. I borrowed a GK. Wedge and Biggs hit really really hard, the Number Crunch and offense from Wedge really pushing the numbers up. Once I got to the last node I used GK's ability to put retribution on everyone, and whenever they attacked they'd go down to half health or less and R2 would stun them. I finished it with everyone at full health.

I know a ton of you have already 3 starred them, "I beat it with a G8 OB lead and a 82 CUP!" With this team though, I really didnt need a lot of RNG, they totally decimated the opposing team.

Replies

• Violator
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Chaze is pretty hard to get for a lot of FTP people.

I was able to 3 star it with a Zeta QGJ Jedi team with a borrowed IGD.

I couldn't 3 star 9-C, though. I'll have to try my Wiggs team or something.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    it used to be, now that you can get chirriut in ship shipments and baze has seriously dropped as far as his crystal prices, its not too bad.
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    resistance... beat it with almost full protection.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    resistance... beat it with almost full protection.

My next project! I just got Finn to G9, almost G10, and working on farming resistance trooper and gearing out Poe. I've also seen how Resistance can get through GW without taking a hit (WildGrunt). I also want to score higher in the HAAT, so a lot of use out of them. My R2 is already good so just need to shore up the rest of them.
  • Options
    Violator wrote: »
    Chaze is pretty hard to get for a lot of FTP people.

I was able to 3 star it with a Zeta QGJ Jedi team with a borrowed IGD.

I couldn't 3 star 9-C, though. I'll have to try my Wiggs team or something.

Frankly, you could probably skip Baze on that team (who is now the hard farm), and use Lando instead. Pretty much the only benefit to having Baze on 9-b is the health boost to Chirrut (and if you happen to get a lot of IG-86s).
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    it used to be, now that you can get chirriut in ship shipments and baze has seriously dropped as far as his crystal prices, its not too bad.

True. But slower farming baze. Shows up twice in 3 days usually for me. Two shards a day. I already had him at 5 stars and would prefer higher prices and a quicker farm to finish him up.
  • Options
    Juex777 wrote: »

True. But slower farming baze. Shows up twice in 3 days usually for me. Two shards a day. I already had him at 5 stars and would prefer higher prices and a quicker farm to finish him up.

Not to mention a lot of people who are FTP are trying to get through 9-B in order to get at the Baze shards on 9-C.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Juex777 wrote: »

Not to mention a lot of people who are FTP are trying to get through 9-B in order to get at the Baze shards on 9-C.

I saved up my crystals and bought Baze out of shipments everytime he came up. I did not start farming him until after I already had him at 3*