P3 of NAAT vs. HAAT

Pyrimis
269 posts Member
Anyone have an estimate of what damage in P3 of NAAT translates to in HAAT? E.g. I did 800K with Tiepatine in NAAT and did ___K damage in HAAT with the same squad. Appreciate any insights you have - thanks!

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Reckon its a ratio of approx 5:1 ie 500k dmg in naat is 100k in haat... could be way off as been a long time since ive hit a naat
  • Options
    At best, I'd say 75-80%. But that's only if they're well-geared. If they are lower in gear (not 10-11), they could get wiped easily and do very little damage.

Example:
    Last week in nAAT I ran:
    Chirpa, Palpatine, RG, Sun Fac, StHan - 1 million
    Teebo, Elder, TFP, Tarkin, Chewy - 1 million

Ran them yesterday in hAAT:
    Chirpa team - 689k
    Teebo team - 233k
  • Link2440
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Originally it was about 20% of what you scored in Normal. If you are not in the millions during the Normal AAT during p2-p4, you are going to get crushed in HAAT. You will need g11 on any toon to make an impact.
  • Options
    P3 is different if you use the "specific" P3 teams. If you use the TM reduction teams or teebotine, the ratio is closer to 1:1. If you use a standard team like say original rebels, it would be closer to 5:1.
  • Link2440
    90 posts Member
    Options
    I disagree with the previous post. All of the enemy toons have greater attacks, defense and speed. 1 round of attacks are going to take a greater impact on your team and you wont be able to last long enough to put the same score up.
  • Options
    My Teebo Jyn Nihilus Chaze team does more dmg in HAAT than NAAT. Droids die too fast in NAAT.
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    Options
    My chirpatine was rocking about 550k in naat. I've swapped mods since then (I spend about 360k creds a haat) I get about 370 in haat. My p4 rebels would do close to 6 mil in naat. I do around 650k (new toon added at g7) since rey doesn't survive well like in naat so I added bistan. P2 jroids I was doin about1.3m in naay. 750k in haat
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Question is for P3 specifically - for P2 & P4 we are using the 5:1 rule. Sounds like a 30% haircut in P3 if you're using Chirpatine/Tiepatine/Teebopatine teams sounds right
  • Options
    The drop wasn't much. My palp just kills the droids in Naat, but in HAAT he can lay his shock down properly. It's harder, sure, but he works the way he's supposed to.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    That's great news. Paranoid me was afraid it was a 5:1 drop like in P2 and P4
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Well it really depends on your team, I actually got a higher score with Chirpatine in HAAT than NAAT, because the B1's kept dying in NAAT when I tried to shock them, Palp was to strong for NAAT
    So instead of nerfing my Palp, I used the PalpTIE team instead in NAAT and that team is approximately 1:1
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Bouncyslime
    153 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I do a tie fighter team with ST Han, RG, Tarkin, and Palp lead

I can get anywhere from 300-700k dmg in p3 with gear 9-10 toons
    (All 5 dot mods but only TFP and palp's mods are lvl 15

I can get up to 2.4 mil on my best p3 run in NAAT

Normal to heroic is a big jump
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    There is no such correlation between normal and heroic. Since the adds in p3 have so very low health on normal mode and die quickly, some tactics abd team combinations that work well on heroic mode really suck on normal mode. F.ex. a chirpatine team relies on putting shock on all adds. However EP will most likely kill an add by using his basic to shock.