30 posts Member
    Options
    feel free to comment videos)
  • Options
    Kruto B)
  • Link2440
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing about those videos had anything to do with AFT kicking butt. Most of the attacks were useless and I could see why she is horrible on Defense. No way AI would be able to use her properly. She is a waste of gear IMO.

Thanks for the videos! Definitely confirmed what I was hear and seeing so far.
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options
    The hottest topic in the comunity about Ahsoka was and is how to call her. atf, ztf, z, nfl, nba etc Thats how intresting she and all the cg content is. Well done and more of it!!!
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to share these videos, @Bzzka, it's appreciated. :)
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    So far the most effective team comp I've seen is, zQGJ, GK,zDN, zzR2 and ATF. It actually holds on defense unlike R1 and Wedge(l).
  • 2findaz
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Link2440 wrote: »
    Nothing about those videos had anything to do with AFT kicking butt. Most of the attacks were useless and I could see why she is horrible on Defense. No way AI would be able to use her properly. She is a waste of gear IMO.

Thanks for the videos! Definitely confirmed what I was hear and seeing so far.

idk she kicked butt in the 3rd vid
  • Options
    This maybe the best or one of the best team comps for fulcrum both offensively and on defense from my testing. She is maxed and zeta'd here which makes a difference.
    https://youtu.be/fETpJiovZ8U
  • Bzzka
    30 posts Member
    Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Thanks for taking the time to share these videos, @Bzzka, it's appreciated. :)
    you're welcome
  • Bzzka
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Oblivion_1 wrote: »
    This maybe the best or one of the best team comps for fulcrum both offensively and on defense from my testing. She is maxed and zeta'd here which makes a difference.
    https://youtu.be/fETpJiovZ8U

that's not fun :(