Fleet Mega Pack

I know buying packs is not the best ways to use crystals but has anyone had a good experience buying the fleet mega pack?

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Nope. BAD
  • Options
    Just like the 10 shards for the millennium falcon I got one time, pretty much useless.... did get some DT shards though once, so if you want to take a chance on that!
  • Options
    I used to back in the day but I haven't had much luck with those packs in the past few months. Months ago it wasn't uncommon to get a lot more than the minimum shard count from multiple cards in a pack. As of late though, those type of drops have been very, very rare for me. As in, I haven't gotten anything more than the minimum or a few more. Maybe others are having better luck though.
  • Options
    The only thing useful to me was the 8-card Chromium Mega-Pack.

I doubt I'll ever try the Fleet Pack.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Fleet pack got me much of the way to Scimitat and Poe Swing. The smaller pack actually gave me more bang for my buck but to each his own.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Personally, I only think the gear cards are worth the crystals. Don't get them a lot, but have never been unhappy with what I got.
  • Options
    I know you're asking about the Mega-Pack, but when I first started working on my ships I bought maybe 8 of the Fleet Data Cards for 499 crystals each, and I actually felt they were worth it. It's possible I just got very lucky though. I think only one of them was the 10 shard minimum, but I did get several in the 40-65 shard range, maybe even more on one, and then a few in the 15-25 range. I was able to immediately unlock Five's ship and get it to 4 stars, and Ahsoka's ship was bumped up to 5 stars. I stopped while I was ahead though, because the last couple were for ships I never planned on using.

I would say if you're just starting out on ships and you're not just trying to get shards for a few specific ships, then it's worth getting some. Then you can keep working on the ships you got shards for and use it as a head start.

The Mega-Pack does not seem worth it at all to me, and that's been verified by many who have purchased it. Definitely better to get character shards from elsewhere, and also better to get ship shards from the 499 pack or from farming.