HAAT P3 - 2nd Team

Nheko
24 posts Member
Ok, so im running Tiepatine in P3 and im looking for a 2nd team.

Ive heard that Datcha, Jawa and Jawa Scavenger and fairly decent but how should i run them ?
Im unable to find some solid info on the team to use. So far i have heard about:
- Old Ben (L), Ugnaught and Jawas...
- Datcha (L), Jawas, Ugnaught + 1

Any ideas ???

Replies

• Options
    I should be able to try it soon, but I'm going to try a datch lead with R2, Rex (buffs and ten up protection), DN, and teebo. So a TM reduction team. For the tank I will leave DN as the out of stealth target - he can heal with his annihilate by 10k and in that setup will get to annihilate a good deal I believe. Also, to make him beefier I plan to use the first annihilate on an add - I'm not 100% sure the total health of the adds, but looks to be 60k+ - getting an annihilate early will take DN up to near 100k max health. The tank cannon hits for 20k+ - he should be good to tank multiple hits along with his 10k annihilate heals and general health steal. Will just need to time up him others being stealthed and Rex putting Ten up on him. Not sure if this was what you were looking for. Probably if no 7* DN - other options could work.
  • Options
    Resistance.....
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo leading Jawa, Jawa Scavenger, Dathcha and Phasma works well in phase 3 for me.

I am also having great success with Veers, Magma, Snow, Death and Shore.
  • Chewyy
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo (l), jyn, chaze and tfp/DN (tfp higher dmg output but DN easier to manage the phase)

Resistance team

But can net you 2-3mil on p3.
  • Options
    anonidude wrote: »
    Resistance.....

Resistance is better in p2 or 4. Personally I run chirpatine and teebotie. The secondo one is teebo tie moff a tank and whoever else darkside I have left that works.
  • Drakkon
    66 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Chewyy wrote: »
    Teebo (l), jyn, chaze and tfp/DN (tfp higher dmg output but DN easier to manage the phase)

IMO, Teebo (l), jyn, chaze and tfp/DN is better than chirpa or teebotine. It may take longer but teebo, jyn.chaze, tfp team does more damage.