Permanent Clan Merge For Heroic Tank

SanguineOrder
18 posts Member
edited June 2017
Anyone like to merge active top half of your clan with active top half of ours let me know, we want to take down this Heroic Tank and get obi wan! Our Clan is: Sanguine Order. We left a spot open for one of you to join to discuss merger. Once in we will boot out bottom immediately and let you guys in. Please active only! We are very active clan. Thank you! Ttys - Jeremy

Replies

• Options
    Do you eat cashews at midnight while listening to sammy davis jr?
  • 9hgg
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Have 20-25 that need a home or we will make room for you, guild name Do It, i am lead
  • Options
    Anyone like to merge active top half of your clan with active top half of ours let me know, we want to take down this Heroic Tank and get obi wan! Our Clan is: Sanguine Order. We left a spot open for one of you to join to discuss merger. Once in we will boot out bottom immediately and let you guys in. Please active only! We are very active clan. Thank you! Ttys - Jeremy

Whats up, my name is Paul and am the Leader of the Wait for It guild. I believe you have been talking to one of my officers (dunsil). I would like to talk about this merger but possibly on discord or another chat. We are interested so just let me know.

Thanks
  • Options
    Sorry guys I just merged, we just beat our first heroic tank :) so happy I appreciate your consideration!