Rex Lead and GK dodge changes?

Link2440
90 posts Member
edited June 2017
Has something changed with tenacity and dodge for this squad as a base?

Rex, GK, Chaze and Nihilus

About a week or 2 ago I could land some stuns or exposes and be patient as I take them out one by one. But this past week has been nuts for Dodging and Resisting. It's like their dodge stats have increased a bit. Also, I'm running a pretty decent potency team Zinn team with R2 and GK and everyone is maxed and zetad. The Res all have 70% not counting R2s bonuses.

Just doesn't make sense I can't land some of these like I did very recently.

March 2016 shard. Please don't respond with newbie answers. Hahaha

Replies

• Options
    I've noticed the exact same thing these last few days. To start with I thought I was missing foresight granted by Kenobi so I started looking much more vigilantly and either the foresight icon is not appearing or there is something not working right. They have been dodging more than Zaul teams. I've just put it down to bad RNG, after all I've still won the battle so it doesn't really matter all that much.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    *grabs tin foil hat*

I hate to say it, but GK dodges a lot even when he doesn't have foresight.

In one fight Anakin, GK, Yoda, and R2 all dodged when they did NOT have foresight.

Surely the RNG demons can't be that bad can they?! This was on top of all their foresight dodges. It's quite infuriating.

Nerf RNG!!!

Edit: at least two of the times, the dodges were "deflections" of special damage. I don't know if that makes any difference but there it is.