Galactic Arena

I'm lvl66 with most of my top at 6stars and gear 8. Recently when i try to play GW i can hardly get anywhere through it. Today i only managed to open 4 boxes before being hit with a 64lvl with 3 characters at 7 stars. Has anyone else suffered this?

Replies

• Options
    Hey. I had a much similar case just even harder.
    My team is mostly level 49 with 4 stars and level 6 gear, one level 7 gear and one 5 star player.
    By mission 6 I was up against a level 62 team mostly 6 stars and level 8 gear.
    I have only been playing a few weeks so my bank of players is fairly low.
    I have tired every possible team combo and read several tactical options on the forum, total abusing the retreat button.
    None of which worked this team was impossible for me to defeat without losing all my best players and still losing.
    I like a challenge but this is just stupid!

• Options
    My swear word was st upid lol, first time I ever seen that word stared!
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply. Lets see how the latest update works when i reset GW.
  • Options
    There has to be a mistake with GW. I'm currently level 49 with all 4 star characters 14k total power. Today my very first battle consists of an opponent level 58 with a 7star Lumi, 5star Darth 4 star Dooku, 4 star Cad 2 star tie fighter. How is this intended??
  • Options
    BostonSean wrote: »
    There has to be a mistake with GW. I'm currently level 49 with all 4 star characters 14k total power. Today my very first battle consists of an opponent level 58 with a 7star Lumi, 5star Darth 4 star Dooku, 4 star Cad 2 star tie fighter. How is this intended??

When I was that level, I hit something very similar (10 level spread, much higher strength). The strategy is to throw a garbage team at them and make them waste their abilities, then come back with your A team.
  • Options
    BostonSean wrote: »

When I was that level, I hit something very similar (10 level spread, much higher strength). The strategy is to throw a garbage team at them and make them waste their abilities, then come back with your A team.

Thanks! I'll give this a try!