TOP 5 Z'ed Characters

BLazteR
26 posts Member
Wich is your top best toons to put a Z mats? and Why? for me works like this:

1. QGJ: because he alone revived the jedi scum nevertheless i think jedi must be reworked, YES, INDEED he is an amazing toon because his Z, but they can be easily defeated.
2. Kylo Ren: Sometimes in my hybrid team this guy can take 3 guys alone, no more to explain.
3. Barris Offee : A pain in the ****ociation , many times i lose because the time, we need 1 minute more for the battles haha.
4. Cody : Just a beast in HAAT and Galaxy War very fun to use with the clones maxed.
5.Darth Maul: Althought he is dissapearing still does a lot of headaches, for jedi users he is the nemesis.

Replies

• Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    1: Vader. Still the most versatile. useful in all stages of the game.

2: Kylo Ren. Same reason as OP

3. Cody. Still the best for the tank.

4. R2D2. The difference between useless trashcan and top 10 toon in arena are his zeta. Number crunch specifically.

5. A tie between nihlius and maul. If you building an arena team around them a zeta is a must.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    1. Barris: Been doing great in my defensive teams, not fall too much.
    2. Vader: So helpful in raid.
    3. Kylo: Not zeta him yet, but impressive when fight agains him. Frightening, but not deadly.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    1: Grievous: Cuz he's gonna be awesome with his rework
    2: Vader: Cuz he's a respectable arena leader
    3: Cody: Cuz he's great in HAAT
    4: QGJ: Cuz he's brought some variety back into arena
    5: Chaze: Cuz they seem like they have 5 zetas
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    1: Grievous: Cuz he's gonna be awesome with his rework
    2: Vader: Cuz he's a respectable arena leader
    3: Cody: Cuz he's great in HAAT
    4: QGJ: Cuz he's brought some variety back into arena
    5: Chaze: Cuz they seem like they have 5 zetas

Mind u, i'm using chaze.. maybe that's why i feel don't need zeta char in my team :lol:
  • Options
    1. finn
    2. cody
    3. maul
    4. nihilus
    5. vader
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    Finn - my first zeta, and by far all around best. Absolutely can not lose war with resistance team.

Maul - my second zeta, he gave me a good arena rank when rebels began to fall, he also lays waste to any Jedi in my Wars.

Kylo - my third zeta, why, because in arena, the enemy was forced to hit him a lot, and then you just regain protection with one hit.

Savage - my fourth zeta, he is **** near impossible to kill without nihilus, Vader, or boba.

R2 - my fifth zeta, he was the ying to my resistance yang. onoy use him for arena though. I use rey in raid.
  • Options
    1 - Vader. He's got me from hovering at 150 Arena rank to staying pretty consistently in the 90-80 range, he's one of my top AAT leaders, and he's by far my best leader for Pit. Even after the bug fixes, he's incredible.

2 - Cody. This is the guy who is beating Vader as my best AAT leader. There's something magical about reaching enrage with full protection and health on everyone, and the amount of damage from the 212th attacks is mental. Not great in Arena or Pit, sadly, hence the 2nd place.

3 - Maul. I hate this guy.

4 - Qui Gon. Again, here because of my suffering in Arena (and a few GW nodes). Very, very frustrating to play against if you don't have consistent AOE. Kinda destroyed by buff-block, but still extremely good.

5 - Savage. Because counterplay is dumb, apparently.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Zader: raid king and serviceable in arena

Zarris: makes a useless toon pretty great

Zid: see Zarris

Zylo: major pain in the a**

Zavage: see zylo
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Zader: Epic in both raids, and still great arena.

Zinn: Clear GW daily without taking a scratch. Top notch tank team, and great in some arena comps.

zR2: Unique that boosts multiple faction teams in arena, and both raids.

Zarriss: My first Zeta, and she hasn't come off of my arena team ever since. I had multiple good tank teams that started surviving to enrage (and dealing way more damage) thanks to her. Her universal unique gives huge survivabilty to any team.

Zylo: One man wrecking crew in arena, and P1 HAAT demolition man (for now). The only Zeta that isn't a leader ability or unique helping the whole team that is worthy of top 5 IMHO.
  • Options
    1. Zader: still my man in all game phases
    2. zFinn and zr2(#crunch): just got them done in the last week and a half and they are stupid good
    3. Zdooku: still finds a lot of use in my arena team
    4. Zboba: sometimes I use him in arena he's still pretty awesome; wish I could find another 30-40 speed for him
    5. Zsid: good but probably my least utilized zeta; good in raids but rarely used in arena now

Next up is veers to round out my almost fully maxed troopers; probably storm after that... Though those two might be put on the back burner depending on Thrawn.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    1. Zader
    2. Zylo
    3. R2
    4. Zid especially with a Zader lead
    5. Barris.
  • BLazteR
    26 posts Member
    Options
    1. Zader: still my man in all game phases
    2. zFinn and zr2(#crunch): just got them done in the last week and a half and they are **** good
    3. Zdooku: still finds a lot of use in my arena team
    4. Zboba: sometimes I use him in arena he's still pretty awesome; wish I could find another 30-40 speed for him
    5. Zsid: good but probably my least utilized zeta; good in raids but rarely used in arena now

Next up is veers to round out my almost fully maxed troopers; probably storm after that... Though those two might be put on the back burner depending on Thrawn.
    i havent got Finn :(
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    1. Zylo- dominates in arena and haat
    2. ZzR2- just bad azz
    3. Zader- raid boss
    4. ZDN- guarantee that cool down
    5. Zody- HAAT = GK which is OP
  • Options
    BLazteR wrote: »
    Wich is your top best toons to put a Z mats? and Why? for me works like this:

1. QGJ: because he alone revived the jedi scum nevertheless i think jedi must be reworked, YES, INDEED he is an amazing toon because his Z, but they can be easily defeated.
    2. Kylo Ren: Sometimes in my hybrid team this guy can take 3 guys alone, no more to explain.
    3. Barris Offee : A pain in the ****ociation , many times i lose because the time, we need 1 minute more for the battles haha.
    4. Cody : Just a beast in HAAT and Galaxy War very fun to use with the clones maxed.
    5.Darth Maul: Althought he is dissapearing still does a lot of headaches, for jedi users he is the nemesis.
    The jedi do not need a rework. zQGJ, R2Z2, zYoda, GK and a high damage jedi are about as good as any squad out there.