The ship updates should include the following...

CameronD
150 posts Member
edited June 2017
This is not a list of demand nor a mere suggestion. It's a list of everything that must be checked off by EA to consider themselves successful in the next ship update.

First and foremost, A ship campaign or raid, give us some solo or guild content to test our true ship power !

One... two... NOOOOOO THREE new capital ships, to add a diversity in PVP and PVE alike!(Most likely thrawn ship, grevious and some light side)

New ships but not new characters are needed for them! Off the top of my head I can think of a few character that have ships but aren't in game yet, Lobot and the cloud cars, Zam weasel and her ship, every Jedi star fighter and more to add new ships and more diversity and action.

And finally the mod and hardware section to finally be accessed and he full potential to be realized.

If EA completes this I believe we can consider the ship update a succcess and major improvement to game play.

Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• Options
    I agree that they should add grievous ship
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    CameronD wrote: »
    This is not a list of demand nor a mere suggestion. It's a list of everything that must be checked off by EA to consider themselves successful in the next ship update.

you've lost me at your first sentence.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    The main thing it should include is:

Removal of ships from the game.
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options

And a refund of all the resources we spent on them.
    What a big fat waste of time for everybody involved.

If ships was the game, I wouldn't be playing it.

How many would??
  • Options
    np, just cough up those Zetas then, right?
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options
    If that was the trade, absolutely!
  • Options
    Wow some of you guys really hate Ships. I admittedly couldn't stand them at first but they sorta grew on me; and the 2x/4x update went a long way, well, for me at least. Call me nuts, on acid, whatever, but I actually enjoy Ships. That said, it's an area of the game that's stagnated -- desperately needs some new content and a related Raid, both of which I think will come sometime this summer. In the meantime I just utilize Fleet shipments to farm gear.
  • Options

I'd be fine with that, times were so much easier before zetas. While they opened the door to making garbage toons somewhat decent, they also made it so that OP toons are even more OP
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options

I'd be fine with that, times were so much easier before zetas. While they opened the door to making garbage toons somewhat decent, they also made it so that OP toons are even more OP

Chaze and Rex have zetas? Didn't know that.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

Yes plz.. make independent own ship games. Like star wars galaxy of fleets or something. Make zeta challenge like casual challenge. Ships mode are annoying and not enjoyable.
  • Arkham
    275 posts Member
    Options
    I like ships.

Yes, we need three capital ships. No, one is not going to be Grievous. Sorry.
    1. Separatist: Nute
    2. Resistance: General Leia
    3. First order: Admiral Hux

Can't add 2 or 3 until those characters are in the game. Maybe add both as part of a ship raid? Not sure.

Yes, we need another mode for ships. Please don't just copy one of the regular game modes though, that would be sad.

Yes, more ships are needed in general. There's really only one effective strategy in three different flavors (TL squad with any of the three cap ships), which always revolves around Biggs. Gets a little boring.

Don't like ships? Don't play. That's the best part. Use your free 800 ship credits/day to buy zetas and give those of us who like ships the finger. That's fine. Just stop mucking up ship threads.
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team
  • Options
    Sorry, but with the crappy number of empire ships initially released, and the lack of ship content, it's clear ships were rushed out so they could advertise it - and then to make people use it they locked Zeta's behind it.

No new ships and no new strategies and nothing to do with the ships we have... and with the way the game goes the ships we have probably won't even matter when new more powerful ones get released.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    I like ships and agree that we need more ships and more content, LS/DS ship battles would be really interesting and every faction (every faction who has ships in fact, can't imagine an ewok ship really) needs to have at least 7 (farmable) ships and a capital ship.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    Maegor wrote: »

Which is exactly why he said "make OP tunes more OP". You have the comprehension of MSN.
  • Options
    Maegor wrote: »

Well for starters, if you are having problems with Chaze, I feel bad for you, second is like Gank_Killet said, I said make OP toons more OP, for example, Maul and Savage. Both of which were mediocre at best prior to zetas. After zetas they are some of the better toons in the game. Nihilus has two zetas that both make him even stronger. DT and Krennic both have Zetas that makes them much stronger. Vader's leader was decent before the zeta for Empire teams but after the zeta it became amazing.
  • Options
    They also need to make ships more obtainable... I don't want to farm a whole group of 5 ships from 1* to 7* when most aren't regularly obtainable... ridiculous
    As it stands I'm not even trying for zetas and entirely ignoring ships. The gameplay is horrible, upgrading ships is a tedious chore at best, and the actual use for ships besides zetas is exactly zero.
  • Options
    I dunno ships are kinda fun I just do 1 battle a day and stay 200-300 get a decent payout for very little work, have all the challenges 3*ed (except mace's) kinda have em on auto not rly farming any don't see the need for getting 7* ships yet.
  • Options
    Honestly there just needs to be a bigger variety of ships + a raid of some sort. Ships they need to add: Dengar's ship, all Jedi starfighters, bossk and his ship, some separatist/droid ships (vulture droids don't have a pilot so no new character needed), ventress's ship, ig-88 & 86's ships (solid tag team potential), cad bane's ship (that would round out bounty hunter ships), Luke's red 5 x-wing, naboo pilot/star fighter, princess amidala/starship, just to name a few. As far as capital ships go: grevious or gunray for separatists, general Skywalker for GR. You could also for example have a rebel pilot that is the only crew for the A-wing, B-wing, and Y-wing, but would all have certain strengths and weaknesses that go well with different squads to add versatility. Also finally adding hardware would be cool :)
  • Options
    This post is so conflicted.

You're not making demands but these things WILL include the following.

I'm not sure if you know what you're doing.

5eeok01.gifv

• Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    How many times do you need to hear: Nute will be the Separatist Fleet Commander: he has the same farming method as all other commanders (and doesn't take a lifetime to get like GG) and he was already datamined!
    Grievous was much rather a ground fighter (hence he's not Admiral but General) and he'd be much better for ships with a badass Soulless One.
    P.S.: Who's Zam weasel?

Boi