2nd zeta

BloodearlGK
140 posts Member
edited June 2017
Hey guys,

I know that this question comes up often, but I am totally unsure which char next to zeta after my Zader. I have still 10 zeta mats left to collect, so there is a some time left to prepare.

My possible choices are:

Qui Gon: He is already gear 9 and is the best candidate in my eyes, but now I heard, that many people consist it being a waste giving him the zeta.

Darth Maul: He is gear 8 and has probably the best zeta for the arena, but since I am f2p, I should zeta toons, that have a good use in the arena and the raids.

Kylo Ren: I do not even have him unlocked and I am working on B2 out of the cantina at the moment. Should I stop the farm and switch to Kylo?

plz help. :wink:

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Depends what what you want to prioritize, raids or arena.
    QGJ is very good but he really needs GK to be able to rank high in arena. Otherwise he'll be relegated to only do GW. In AAT, I don't use him as leader neither, JKA or IGD fit better.
    Darth Maul is good if you like Sith but since R2 has been released, he's losing rank.
    Kylo is still useful, especially for hAAT P1. He can be a good add-on in your arena team also.
    Maybe Sidious can fit better in your team with Vader's lead.
  • Options
    Sidious is a good suggestion. I see him doing well in the heroic Rancor under Zader lead as well, because of his DOTS.

For Arena is expose a very nice thing to have...

Aahh... this is a hard decision.