Options
    10 mil + 5 mil. Very happy today.
  • Azn_sensashun
    137 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I got 10 mil and 2.5 today.
  • Options
    You need to use both Han Solo to get 10 mil.
  • Options
    Hopefully we will get another tier when we get a lvl 90 cap it's gonna cost 10 mil just to get 1 character from 1-90
  • Options
    I've been getting 2.5M + 2.5M for months. Honestly, I've lost track; but, I've never seen 10M, I hit 5M on a turn once in the time I've been playing (shortly after launch).

Would it be too much to ask for either 3 attempts, another tier, or adjusting the payout amount?
  • Options
    1.5 should not even be in the mix!
  • Iceih_SWG
    301 posts Member
    Options
    I got 10m the first time I did it.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I mean. Free credits are free credits. I'm cool with 2.5 mil.
  • Options
    Lossberg wrote: »
    I don't get you point, sorry. I there is a chance of 2% to get 5 mil and let's say 0.1% to get 10 mil - then it is all up to your luck with rolling a dice to get it.

What is being talked here is the low rewards based on the advertised outcomes. The fact the we get rewards at the low end is not determined by RNG. It is a predictable and well define result. RNG is just a tool to decide who to give the rewards, not how low the expected output is. The same RNG can be used (with absolutely no change) to give most of the people 10M
  • Options
    1qgiu3.jpg

Lol, people who put stuff like this do not know how RNG work. RNG is used to give you a desired outcome, what we get is not random, nor normally distributed. It's a way to manipulate results
    1qgiu3.jpg

Lol, people who put stuff like this do not know how RNG work. RNG is used to give you a desired outcome, what we get is not random, nor normally distributed. It's a way to manipulate results

Answers like this remind me of
    EwFRwV
    And why again it is not RNG? No one promised you a equal probability for each outcome - but it is still RNG (or pseudoRNG if you prefer)

I didn't say it's not RNG, I am saying that RNG doesn't justify the outcomes. Again, people who bring up RNG in this threads are like this guy

2ic5thx.jpg

I ... what?

If you have a 1% chance of getting a 10m payout, then every time you get your rewards, there is a 1% chance of getting 10 million credits. A random number generator is used, and 1% of the time, based on the RNG, you will get 10m.

Or are you saying there is special code involved that somehow ... doesn't give out rewards 1% of the time? Or that the code used in the game will give people less than 1% chance because the developers hate you and add in extra code to say "NEVER give that dude the 1% pay out".

Or is it that the 1% (hypothetical) chance is too low, and that the chance should be increased? I mean, if that's the case, fair enough, but that doesn't change the fact RNG is used to define the payout you get.

Just looking to confirm.

1qgslx.jpg

As an aside, I got 5m+2.5m this heist and last. Before that it was a bunch of 2.5s. I've gotten 10m once.

I do. RNG has nothing do with the low rewards we get in the credit heist.
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    Options
    You complain now wait till you hit the lowest variable that is always a feeling of ugh. After doing that I'm content with the average.
  • Options
    I always get the lowest except for one time when I got 10M + 5M. Best day evah
  • KVLOM3
    88 posts Member
    Options
    I've gotten 5 mil once other times only 2.5
  • Options
    i've been playing almost a year now (over 10 months). I've never gotten more than 2.5 mil per run. Every time it comes around I get 5 million (once I got 4 million, months ago. I was actually confused as I thought 2.5 was the minimum).

One day I may hit 5 million on one run. To me, 10 million is just a legend. Either way, when you expect to get 5 million out of the event, you're never disappointed.
  • Options
    My guild leader got 10M + 10M twice!!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Yep - it's a 5m max event. Still, 5m is pretty good.

Wrong. The previous time it eas around I was lucky to get 10 + 5
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Gotten 10mil 2x... it really is complete rng (like the rest of the game)
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    1qgiu3.jpg

1qgiu3.jpg

EwFRwV
    And why again it is not RNG? No one promised you a equal probability for each outcome - but it is still RNG (or pseudoRNG if you prefer)

I didn't say it's not RNG, I am saying that RNG doesn't justify the outcomes. Again, people who bring up RNG in this threads are like this guy

2ic5thx.jpg

Weighted RNG accounts for this. Ugh... thats gonna be lost on every1... this = dude from... erm... nm.. ignore me
  • Options
    1qgiu3.jpg

1qgiu3.jpg

EwFRwV

2ic5thx.jpg
    You don't know the probability of outcomes. RNG could be and likely is working exactly as intended; which is likely just with really low probabilities of good results.
  • Options
    ive gotten 5m and 7.5m once. one of our guildies was stupid lucky and got 10m back to back. we had several others get 10m once that day as well but it was only that day lol.