"Tuskin P4nty Raiders" recruiting lvl 85s

Hello lvl 85s! We are a very active group seeking ~20 players that are motivated in Heroic Raids and guild growth. We are striving for a top 500 or better spot among guilds. We are recent defectors from a leaderless guild and were doing Heroic Raids prior to leaving. We have fun, make jokes, and use Discord App as a better means of communicating Raid schedules, share tips/advice, and make fun of "HoboOfLove." (Inside joke but it will not take you long to catch on). If interested, please share with me/us your Ally Code and you will need to be guildless in order for an invite to be sent.

Thanks!
Dr. Shaggie

Replies

• This got buried fast in only a few hours.
  • Sounds interesting. How often do you guys raid? You don't do that 24 hour rule, do you?
  • Sounds interesting. How often do you guys raid? You don't do that 24 hour rule, do you?

We raid ASAP when guild coins are sufficient to run a raid, but typically at 9pm eastern time.

We have not done the 24hr rule b/c it gets abused. 24hr notices are provided when the raids occur giving ample time for people to participate or not.

Share your Ally code and I will invite you! Would love to have you!

• My last guild had leadership issues. Is the leadership in this guild pretty active. How's the communication?
  • My last guild had leadership issues. Is the leadership in this guild pretty active. How's the communication?

We are, the leader and officers, are very active and open-minded. We often use Discord to communicate concerns and the receipt of feedback from guild members. I suppose you can say we are democratic and use polls and responses from members when attempting to resolve any issues. For example, today, a poll was created to ask guild members their opinion about how to manage rotating high damage players and low damage players in pit raids so as to help spread the wealth, help guild members grow, and avoid having top players always scoring the highest rewards.

Thanks for asking! We are growing quick and spots are filling fast. We are well on our way to becoming a very strong and competitive guild. Most members have already seen exponential growth after downloading Discord and asking for tips with their toons/teams etc..