How the whales avoid any challenges in arena battles!

Hi all,
my char Cirrus Cornwall (for those who want to check on SWGOH.GG) is quite high leveled.
I guess that many players are wondering why always the same guys get on one at the payout times. This is a result of livechat arrangements between highlevel players. On our server it begun with a guild mate of its a trap black as we tried to open a line chat for our guild mates at the same server. As many guilds use line this would not be a bigger problem for the server. After some weeks Most of the top ten players found the way into this chat and my former guild mate saved himself number one at Payout through arrangements. These highlevel players are deciding who is getting in top Five and they are blocking each other with using the five minutes time and telling each other who blocks whom. In result they are saving themselves the biggest amounts of Crystals at the payouts. In result no new players will ever get into top five no matter which chars they will farm.
I myself left the chat after some weeks with many server mates. As they are also helping each other with blocking other players even If it is not their payout it it became to crazy for me.
Singe I decided to not support such kind of ambitious game optimizing all these guys try to kick me down below ten. This is not a bigger Problem for me as I am willing to buy tons of crystals but it could be very annoying for many other players.
So I would deeply recommend to do server rotations of players frequently to open possibilities for all players to reach the higher crystal ranks.

Many greets to AU Scarface, Nickel, Tootal, MS Chronos, Laci Baci and special greets to Nez!

All other players I wish many fun and luck in the game and it is a desicion of everyone himself how he wants to play the game and make it a great game for all the players on a server!!

Best wishes to all and let the force be with you!!

Cirrus

Replies

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The solution is easy. Join the chat and get in the rotation. Done.

And it's not whales that do this. It's all the top players. It's called cooperation and it's actually a nice thing.
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    The solution is easy. Join the chat and get in the rotation. Done.

And it's not whales that do this. It's all the top players. It's called cooperation and it's actually a nice thing.

Cooperation in a 1v1 arena setup? You have got to be kidding me .-. It's called taking advantage of the way payouts are setup, it's 1v1 we should just fight each other like men, or die as cowards xD
  • Options
    Hey Ouchie,
    interesting view. If it would be intended to block each other like many guys do, than it would be implemented in the game. Maybe we will see some more comments to support this highlevel crystal sharing (and protecting from others) as I expect that some guys who invested a lot could become a bit nervous about reactions from EA. ;)
    I guess that EA is not taking care of little bugs that are used but in such cases these players cost EA money as they are saveing crystals they could also buy. I played already many MMORPGS and there is one experience I made in the past that the developers don't like that much if someone cheats with their money.

Never ever I would try to get back in this chat to ask others for their allowance to get some crystals.
    Maybe I will try to spend some more crystals just to make it more expensive for these guys and to bother them for their gameplay.

The thing that I am more concerned about than my personal crystal balance is that it makes no sense for lower players to improve their chars and make them stronger as all their efforts will never bring them to the top. My guild mates have just shown me some screenshots today where on another server all highlevels who want to get crystals had to join the same guild only to have a chance to also get into the top ranking. (KoR with Rank 1-4)

Wish you all goo luck on your servers!

Greets

Cirrus Cornwall
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    I'm part of an arena payout but we established a much different approach. We have a gentleman's agreement to >avoid< attacking the players that are on our server that have stated what their payout times are and that's about it. There's collaboration between shared payout times, but we all just focus on our 1 hour for the majority.
  • Options
    yea we just collaborate, your payout is coming up so we avoid you. you cant lock someone out in battles. thats only 5 min long and then theres another 5 min before you can attack again. if someone has to toons and strat they can climb. attack and right after the battle refresh timer and do it again until too.
    or 1v1 where you have a single rival for your payout, depending on each others timing and range of each other you can lock your spot down or lock them down too if you want to spend the crystals to lock lol.
  • Options
    now if someone is super weak and get into top say 20, those top people arnt going to cooperate with you. gotta earn your spot and prove you can handle the strong teams. there are many ftp in the top spots on my shard if not most of them lol.
  • Options
    Hi Alucard,
    you are not right with the explanation that you can't block people out. If 5 to six guys blocking each others and if they inform via chat in case the 5 Minutes run out the chance for normal player to get a place is not given. If (like in our case) one guy stays at 1 through others he is getting 200 crystals more a day than under normal condition where he could also fall down to 5-10. In result he gets 6000 crystal a month through collaboration what is a nice subscription for cheating.

So I would be really happy if they would implement weekly server rotations for players on arena servers so that such collaborations would become not a game standard.

Greets to all SW fans outside!

Cirrus