Ahsoka(Fulcrum) is meh , idea to fix

Any
428 posts Member
edited June 2017
Zeta should add ignore taunt too.

This will help counter Chaze...

I guess Chaze may duo that make most income for CG... which very old and take Arena too long?

Ahsoka(Fucrum) should counter them,IMO

What do you think?

Replies

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Add that to raid Han instead
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    What makes her not viable on defense?
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I guess Chaze may duo that make most income for CG... which very old
    What makes her not viable on defense?

How or why?,anyway can fix by AI
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    So you want a rebel to counter rebels? /scratches head
  • Options
    With half the toons in the game being rebels u think one would counter chaze but noooo
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Making Ahsoka, a really strong rebel, even stronger is a bad idea. Give Thrawn something that counters rebels because it makes sense.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    Chaze should have new counter somehow.

Why Rebel can not counter Rebel, lol

It is skill counter not Faction counter.
  • Options
    How about instead of modifying new characters to be effective in the current meta, just nerf the current meta? Get rid of turn 1 taunt on Baze and suddenly a whole ton of strategies become viable, including Ahsoka as she is now.
  • MasterSeedy
    5061 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to see them change Han Solo: his Shoot First! ability doesn't WAI with auto-taunt. You're not actually shooting first. You're shooting after someone taunts.

If they did one of 2 things with Han Solo, you'd get a lot more interesting strategies against auto-taunt teams:

1. Han Solo actually shoots before the fight starts - any auto-bonuses (Ahsoka's Crit Immunity from JKA, Shoretrooper's taunt, etc) have not started yet, because Han shoots before the fight breaks out. This way, he can stun a single enemy regardless of auto-taunt.

2. HS shoots after automatic effects, BUT in addition to stunning, his first shot dispels all buffs. I actually like this one more: Yes, you get to limit who HS stuns via your auto-taunt, but HS then gets rid of the auto-taunt and you have to deal with any damage from any toons faster than you without the advantage of auto-taunt.

I actually like the 2nd one better, but either way: HS doesn't really work as needed right now when auto taunt is involved. He doesn't really get to shoot before others take an action - he only shoots before others pull the trigger on a blaster.