Galactic War Tokens

Just won 800 galactic war tokens but only received 400. What gives?

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    There's a bug where in the early stages sometimes it says you are getting double what you are supposed to. You actually are getting the right amount. The tokens are back-loaded onto the last few fights.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    It was the final stage.
  • Options
    I also had this issue for the first time today. I also encountered the issue where you are pitted against a team 10 levels above you in a random stage. I'm not saying I don't want a challenge, but that is a little much.
  • Options
    Thanks for pointing this out everyone. We're already tracking the display issue with the War Tokens. I'll bring up the issue with players running into squads that are much more powerful than theirs in Galactic War.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    @nubsors wrote: »
    It was the final stage.

Final fight in GW should only give 400 tokens. If you clear the whole board you should only get 1200 tokens in total. So this is just a display bug.
  • Options
    Ok I'm going to count them today. Thanks.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Generally you should have 200 at the end of the first set of 3 fights, then 400 at the end of the second set, 600 or maybe 800 at the end of the third, and 1200 if you make it all the way.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Yep. I actually counted how much went into my token balance. Started at 130 today and completed all of the Galactic War levels and had 1330.
  • Options
    this sucks dude...i got 400 at the second 3 fights..but 200 displays...so i'm not able to buy shards i need...what gives?
  • Options
    They shorted me every day for weeks. I was finishing the entire war and only winning 4-600 instead of the 1200 alotted. EA likes to blame it on the display bug, ,but that's not the problem.
  • Options
    Ability mats also incorrect today. Last 2 stages post ability mat gain, 2 and then 3 I believe ( 3 on last for sure) while I only had in inventory 2 total at end
  • Options
    I have the problems with GW too: firstly I have not got tokens for 2nd fight in GW today at all (in spite of tokens was shown in prizes)
    Secondly I have 45 lvl and I got 59 lvl enemy in middle of GW.
    45 lvl vs 59!!! It is simply impossible! U can check it, nick Yason in the game
    Please do something with this lvl difference