Least used character/ most forgotten toons

Bossak
119 posts Member
As we all know there are many many toons in this game now, and some of them are never used or forgotten about by the community. So let's show some love to our random but wholesome characters of the Star Wars universe. In my mind the most underused or forgotten character has to be uRoRRuR'R'R ( yes I made sure I spelled that right :) ) I have been playing since launch and never once have I seen him in any type of squad anywhere...

Replies

• Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    Options
    You think he's less used than Ugnaught?
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Grievous
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    i actually use ugnaught.... for p3 in the HAAT, at least 'til i got a 3rd tank to plug in... i mean, he's decent against droids.... and occasionally will dodge like 10x in a row, that's always fun to see happen for my own team. ha
  • 2findaz
    90 posts Member
    Options
    There are lots of unused characters because they are crappy. For me, Sunfac deserves some love. Hes and awesome character but I rarely see him. Still one of the best taunting tanks in the game
  • Options
    Bossak wrote: »
    uRoRRuR'R'R ( yes I made sure I spelled that right :) )

Spelled it right, but forgot to capitalize his name ;)
    I've also never seen him in used the game, though.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Knight Guardian
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Hoth Rebel Soldier
  • DarthBlartMC
    595 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm waiting for the video from Lugo showing level 3 gear Bodhi soloing the hAAT
    Post edited by DarthBlartMC on
  • Options
    Mob Enforcer
  • Options
    URoRRuR'R'R, Lobot, ME and CUP are all in the same boat. The only place I've ever seen them is on the broken GW nodes.
  • spiffyp
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I used uRoRRuR'R'R, Tusken Shaman and Tusken Raider for the last Omega Battle event. :)
  • Options
    I'm waiting for the video from Lugo showing 3 star Bodhi soloing the hAAT

need 7* to enter hAAT :)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • DarthTaral
    362 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    RAID HAN SOLO ever since toons came out that are allowed to taunt before the match even begins he has become completely useless
  • bolobaby
    275 posts Member
    Options
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    RAID HAN SOLO ever since toons came out that are allowed to taunt before the match even begins he has become completely useless

From a desire-and-effort-to-get to holy-crap-I'm-never-really-gonna-use-this perspective, you are right.
  • Options
    I'm waiting for the video from Lugo showing 3 star Bodhi soloing the hAAT

need 7* to enter hAAT :)

fixed
  • Options
    2findaz wrote: »
    There are lots of unused characters because they are ****. For me, Sunfac deserves some love. Hes and awesome character but I rarely see him. Still one of the best taunting tanks in the game

Sun Fac gets used. I still see him in GW and even in arena in a couple squads.

Does anyone use Talia outside of lower level players? I only occasionally see her on the really easy gw nodes
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    Grievous :'(
  • MasterQuinanVos
    119 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    When I think of toons who were once useful but have now been forgotten or are rarely used in arena, I usually think of Royal Guard.

In fact, when I first started the game; the toon I most hated was Royal Guard. He was a really great toon at the time and extremely annoying. Of course, I never see him in the top 20 anymore, mostly thanks to pre-taunts and more versatile auto-taunts pushing him quickly out of the meta.

So he has largely been forgotten now, but was very sought after in the beginning. I was certainly very happy when I got him to 7 stars.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Every faction has gone extinct except for Rebels, Sith, and Rex. He's in his own faction.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I've been playing since December of 2015. I still haven't unlocked uRoRRuR'R'R. In fact, I'm not even half way there.

In terms of activated, like someone above said, probably Royal Guard. He was on my arena team for a long time. 7*, and G10 - but with a G11 Shore (who I don't use except in GW occasionally), Royal Guard probably hasn't seen a battle for me in months.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    One toon I have never seen used is Gamorrean Guard. Not even in GW. I've been playing for about a year and have not fought him outside of the Rancor raid. He's also the only toon that I don't have a single shard for besides the Raid toons.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    Plo Koon - just **** are you supposed to use him for?