Is Darth Nihilus' lead bugged?

Scorn
411 posts Member
So, I've been using Darth Nihilus as lead in arena, and so far I'm happy with the results. But, I have to say I'm confused by it. It states that sith allies are immune to all healing effects, except health steal. Yet heal immunity and shock still prevent them from healing.

I cam forgive shock working on them because it does more than heal, but isn't heal immunity a "healing effect?" And if so, shouldn't sith be unaffected by it? Is it WAI. Or is this a bug?

Replies

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    It just means they can't recover health without life steal, for example zeta Savage won't recover health from the heal over time effects he gets when damaged
  • Options
    I've only ever seen heal immunity stop health steal, so by that logic health steal is a healing effect. Also unless something states that "this is not a healing effect", such as Barriss' health equalizer, it is counted as healing.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    It just means they can't recover health without life steal, for example zeta Savage won't recover health from the heal over time effects he gets when damaged

If that's the case, then saying that sith are immune to all healing effects except health steal is misleading. And the text should be updated to reflect that.

(And i get the savage argument. I understand why his HoTs don't work.)
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    The wording is perhaps confusing, but they mean active/positive healing effects. Heal immunity isn't a healing effect, it is a blocking/prevention effect.
  • Options
    hes right. its a healing effect. go look at the mechanics breakdown page for it. it is in fact a healing effect. the leader ability obviously is intended as immune to positive status effects. but the abilities description does not differentiate between positive and negative. yet another 1 of 30 abilities they need to fix the description of >.<

@CG_Kozispoon
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    hes right. its a healing effect. go look at the mechanics breakdown page for it. it is in fact a healing effect. the leader ability obviously is intended as immune to positive status effects. but the abilities description does not differentiate between positive and negative. yet another 1 of 30 abilities they need to fix the description of >.<

CG_Kozispoon
    Being generous.
  • Options
    I do have an issue where my Darth Vader under DN leader tends not to gain any HP back, even when clean of debuffs of any sort.
    Either that or the life steal bonus from DN isn't applying, and he's only on the base.

@CG_Kozispoon Plz fix ;-;