Nice trying to force us with shard shop

There's no back out feature once you enter shard shop. I don't want to exchange my hard earn shards for peanuts. I'll save em for when they announce the 8th star. Thanks for trying though.

Replies

• Options
    Had to force close.
  • Options
    Jesse has already confirmed that character will never go higher than 7* so no point holding on, just exchange them mate
  • Options
    Good luck with that, you should read announcements before you create a new post. There will be no 8th star.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    10:1 ratio, would perfer 5:1.
  • Options
    There has been no such announcement. Only that there are no plans for an eighth star. Who says there won't be such plans in the future??
  • Options
    Deimos wrote: »
    There has been no such announcement. Only that there are no plans for an eighth star. Who says there won't be such plans in the future??

Whatever, people just seem to like to worry about things that might happen. They *might* add the cast of Star Trek to the game as well.
  • Options
    I thought it was a good idea

But there are only going to be a few over shards here and there unless someone is buying Packs...

The only thing I can think of is if the options stay the same and be able to somewhat plan exchanges
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

Whatever, people just seem to like to worry about things that might happen. They *might* add the cast of Star Trek to the game as well.

Nerf Spock!
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »

Nerf Spock!

• Options
    There won't be a 8* star update in future. Stop blaming people without having any ideas about it.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Options
    Jek_Face wrote: »
    There's no back out feature once you enter shard shop. I don't want to exchange my hard earn shards for peanuts. I'll save em for when they announce the 8th star. Thanks for trying though.

Lol....kids these days. I swear EA could make more money running Kleenex advertisements in this forum than they to on crystal/chrome sales!
  • Options
    Why exchange in Exchange shop is obligatory? No one ask me if I want to change my shards that I'm saving for next level cap update. It's automatic on every entry. It was easy farm character (ig86) for me, but really, it would be a maul for someone, I'll would be very ****.
  • Options
    They made it such so that those who felt chrome only shards should be worth more will not have any recourse.
    It is not their prime consideration, but I am sure they thought of it, since they monitored the discussions on shard exchange, as well as having had direct feedback.
  • Jek_Face
    87 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Good luck with that, you should read announcements before you create a new post. There will be no 8th star.

Ascansio wrote: »
    There won't be a 8* star update in future. Stop blaming people without having any ideas about it.
    JoshG wrote: »
    Jek_Face wrote: »

Lol....kids these days. I swear EA could make more money running Kleenex advertisements in this forum than they to on crystal/chrome sales!
    A) I can't wait till the day it does get announced
    b) it doesn't have to be an 8th star, it could be a higher exchange rate. For example, "this weekend only, get 50 tokens for each shard you convert"
    C) being EA/CG white Knight gets you zero rewards in Game.