DS needs a TM on opponent buff ability and/or multi-purpose debuffer

Either a unique passive, but would make sense as an Empire leader ability.

LS are the buffers but have 4 cleansers. Rex has TM on crit when the best DS is all crit.

There's B2, but he is very easily nullified as well as he takes a slot for doing only 1 thing whereas Rex, R2, Chirrut, GK has a stack of other abilities to augment the cleanse.

As a leader ability, something along the lines of 15% TM any turn the enemy gains a buff, each ally gains 15%. Given how ridiculous buffs stack on LS, you couldn't do it per buff. It would also serve to put Chaze in a state where they aren't blindly the best on offense and defense, on and against every team in the game.

Or make a support toon akin to R2 who debuffs but also has other abilities like R2's deep kit.

Replies

• Exeon
    10 posts Member
    Options
    You want more tm even with maul leader and assasin lol
  • Options
    Exeon wrote: »
    You want more tm even with maul leader and assasin lol

It's why I put Empire leader ability. I ran zaul/SA up to a week ago and advocated myself that shroud should start on 1 cooldown.
  • Anditesh
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Just have his force lightning AOE add a one turn chance of adding non dispelling shock. So if he goes first, he has a chance to add a 1 turn shock against the team. I dont know if this would be to powerful or not.
  • Options
    Death trooper is solid. Debuff AOE, daze on basic with a stun on those dazed and a second attack on rebels, deathmark let's you make quick work of a second char when you've finished off a first.
  • Options
    I run a Chaze team behind Rex lead and I would like to see this. Those three have really become the team to run. I am running them so I can stay top 50 in my shard. I would like to mix things up but couldn't compete if I did.

There should be something to balance the cleanse teams. And I say this as someone working on finishing a cleanse team for arena.