Wedge (L) 5th

Athena
59 posts Member
edited June 2017
So right now I'm running R1 (with R2 instead of K2) under zJyn and I can sit around 16-40th range in arena ok but was thinking of changing things up a bit. Was thinking of running Wedge (L), Chaze, R2 and one other. My ATF isn't very strong yet, but am working on Sabrine and she looks like a good fit. Her attacks seem to have low base damage but under Wedge lead and with her naturally high crit chance and cd I'm wondering if she could be a viable 5th for that team?

Not trying to break t10 or anything but to sit in the same arena rank as I currently am
Post edited by Athena on

Replies

• Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    Perhaps you meant Wedge lead?
  • Athena
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Ya lol get those orange jumpsuits mixed up
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    Sabine would fit nicely under Wedge, especially as she uses her Darksaber would further leverage the additional damage potential. If you can find a way to include some Offense Up, that could lead to some nasty hits.
  • Athena
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Only fit there I could think of is Pao to replace R2 against no zaul teams. Though he might work with Sabrine's multi hits I'm not sold on dropping R2 for pretty much anyone even against non sith teams
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    GK is the natural 5th if you have him and that team with him is definitely one of the strongest arena setups currently. Otherwise, Biggs is probably still the best.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Cassian for his debuff and his high damage or Zeb (Retribution, protection Up, Daze).
  • Jizzaouse
    128 posts Member
    Options
    If you have Rex and nihilus run Rex lead,nihilus, R2, chaze. That will get you rank 1
  • Athena
    59 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have GK (yet, working on him) and my DN isn't very strong. I guess I know the meta teams of triple cleanse + DN but I was hoping for a more fun non-cookie cutter type team and wanted to experiment with Wedge lead and was hoping Sab would work in that setup. Her base damage seems really low so with Wedge's lead and R2's number crunch (which I have zetaed) could she do decent damage or is she just a waste of space?