Is Darth Nihilus going to be farmable in any nodes soon since they got him out of the shard shop?

TTudor
20 posts Member
edited June 2017
I started farming Nihilus from the shard shop and now with the Phoenix squad and the new event they got him out, which is really great for me......... Is he going to be farmable somewhere else now?

Replies

• Options
    He's on a single hard node

Have fun
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    He's on a single hard node

Have fun

Yeah it'll take about 8 months to 7* him if you don't have him yet. Good luck.
  • Ailouran
    113 posts Member
    Options
    He's also farmable in shipments. He'll likely be in the next round of toons discounted to 3 shards for 150 purple
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    This thing is he's viable in arena with low stars.... If you have him, don't worry about how fast you star him. Gear him up immediately. Speed him up as well.
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Options
    I managed to get him to 5* thanks to the shard shop, but that grind to 6* has been awful to say the least. Currently needing 50 more shards from that single node. :(
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options
    TTudor wrote: »
    I started farming Nihilus from the shard shop and now with the Phoenix squad and the new event they got him out, which is really great for me......... Is he going to be farmable somewhere else now?

I am 5 shards away from a 7* DN and I did it through shard shop and shipments. I was livid last night when he was removed! I'll have to wait to drop 620 crystals to 7* him now.
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    BSwoody87 wrote: »

I am 5 shards away from a 7* DN and I did it through shard shop and shipments. I was livid last night when he was removed! I'll have to wait to drop 620 crystals to 7* him now.

You can get that 5 from a hard node don't waste your crystals
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Lossberg wrote: »

I'm only a lvl 79. I don't want to wait for lvl 85.
  • TTudor
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Which hard node? I already have him at 3*, so yeah..
  • Fearbeard
    100 posts Member
    Options
    He's been in Dark side hard 9A. Do people not know how to use the find feature for character shards?
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    Lossberg wrote: »

I'm only a lvl 79. I don't want to wait for lvl 85.

Ouch. That hurts then
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Which hard node? I already have him at 3*, so yeah..

Dark Side Battles: 9-A Hard
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    Interesting, noone makes threads about Krennic, who spent 2 WEEKS! in Shard Shop before being moved to LS 9D, making him the hardest to get to; yet when DN gets removed from shard shop long after he was supposed to, everyone comes here crying...
    That's pretty easy. Krennic was a disappointment. DN wasn't.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting, noone makes threads about Krennic, who spent 2 WEEKS! in Shard Shop before being moved to LS 9D, making him the hardest to get to; yet when DN gets removed from shard shop long after he was supposed to, everyone comes here crying...

HE WAS NOT. but this forum is full of rebel users
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Sith user here...
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options

Sith user here. He kinda was. His selection is very limited compared to DN.
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options

Krennic is also a boring character just like Chaze.
  • sneeyatch
    518 posts Member
    Options
    I only need about 30 - 40 shards to get Nihilus to 7*... and was saving up the last bit in the shard shop to get the 30 pack... between farming the only DS node he's on, and spending crystals when he shows up in shipments - that 30 pack would have been right on time.

Thanks a lot - needless to say I was a little **** when I saw these new lame rebels in the shard shop.
  • scuba
    14193 posts Member
    Options

Krennic - > empire
    Darth Nihilus - > sith

What does either have to do with rebel users?

I have heard lots of complaints about krennic and made many myself.
  • Options
    There was a thread just yesterday complaining about Krennic only being in shard shop for two weeks. But no one ever makes threads about that.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    There was a thread just yesterday complaining about Krennic only being in shard shop for two weeks. But no one ever makes threads about that.

But if someone made one then how could no one make one
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options

Oh, I was mad about that too.