Yoda Event Nerf?

So...did they?

I used Omega-ed QGJ (L), Lumi, JC, Ahsoka and Mace...all gear 8 except Mace who was gear 7 and all level 78...

One battle, lost Ahsoka; that's it.

Replies

• TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Options
    Not nerfed, you just got gud. I used same team but I nodded my team for speed, and faced imagundi and snips. Cakewalk
  • dogwelder79
    1487 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I used the same team, except barriss (leader) instead of JC. All except QGJ are level 70 gear 8 and zero mods. Won on my first try, without losing any toon. I spent more than one year without playing and came back three months ago, but I seem to remember this event used to be difficult. No complaints, though. Maybe it's just the addition of protection (which didn't exist at those times) that helped me.
  • Options
    There was a huge nerf, but that happened a year ago.
  • Options
    NicolBolas wrote: »
    There was a huge nerf, but that happened a year ago.

Hmm...I just remember reading all the complaints about how near-impossible it was, lol.

Thanks for the info.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't worked on my Jedi team at all on my alt since the last time he event was available and I 7*'d on auto this time after getting destroyed last time. It's 100% easier.
  • sneeyatch
    518 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah - Tiers 5 & 6 were way harder than 7. I did it back before mods and zetas and was surprised how easy it was back then. Yoda's been benched ever since.
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options
    Nah, i used G7 level 80 toons amd got him last year.
    Lumi (L), mace, JC, Tano, and QGJ.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Didn't it use to be several battles? You got worn down before the last fight..... Now just one battle
  • Options
    Juex777 wrote: »
    Didn't it use to be several battles? You got worn down before the last fight..... Now just one battle

No, it was always just 1 fight.

The reason people are remembering it being hard was because the first time the event came out it was fairly easy for those who had decent Jedi already at 7* then the second (and possibly 3rd time, can't quite remember) time(s) it ran they had buffed yoda considerably because he had gold rings around his portrait in top right (gear lvl 12?) when we could only reach g10 at that point, and a lot of people were understandably **** off because they didn't say anything about the buff and obv people had spent the time getting their teams to the standard that other people had beaten the event with only to find that they couldn't beat it post buff, so they then nerfed the event back to its original difficulty for the next time it came around