Legendary Event with Sith

Prev13
BSwoody87
149 posts Member
We have legendary events requiring Jedi, Rebels, and Empire. Why are the Sith always neglected with events and challenges? No mod challenges require Sith. No Omega battles require Sith. No legendary events require Sith. What gives? Jedi Luke should require Sith to balance this out.

Replies

• Options
    No mod challenges require Clones, No legendary events require Clones, what gives?
  • Options
    yep, wait till Aug and I am sure that is who you are going to see required to unlock him
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options
    No mod challenges require Clones, No legendary events require Clones, what gives?

Clones are boring.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    BSwoody87 wrote: »

Clones are boring.

Sith are boring.

Had to, it was obligatory.
  • Options

Clones are boring.
    Corrog wrote: »

Clones are boring.

Sith are boring.

No need to fight, you are both right ☺
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options

Clones are OP in this game and should be in the same class as night sisters and jawas.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options

Clones are boring.

Clones are boring.

Sith are boring.

Not trying to fight, just pointing out it's a bad argument, and can easily be turned against the user.
  • Options
    If they ever release a B2 rocket droid or character or something I want him to require clones
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Clones are boring.

Clones are boring.

Sith are boring.

Let me guess...rebels fan? Nothing like seeing a team of sidekick rebels dominating arena...
  • Options

Clones are boring.

Clones are boring.

Sith are boring.

Let me guess...rebels fan? Nothing like seeing a team of sidekick rebels dominating arena...

Nah, I just don't like the sith mechanics (specially maul). I don't have a favorite faction, just favorite toons
  • Options

Clones are boring.

Clones are boring.

Sith are boring.

Jeez, somebody is looking for a fight. You made a bad point and the first dude called you on it, the second guy tried to help you out and you lashed out. Somebody seems angry today.
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options

Clones are boring.

Clones are boring.

Sith are boring.

Nah, I just don't like the sith mechanics (specially maul). I don't have a favorite faction, just favorite toons

Exactly. They need better mechanics and well, more influence in this game. It's an abomination a team full of sidekick rebel toons is the most powerful in this game. How many Star Wars fans would expect Wedge and Biggs to be more effective and dangerous than Darth Vader or Darth Sidious? You know, the two toons that took control and dominated the galaxy for years? Didn't Biggs die like 5 minutes into the first Death Star battle? .........
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options

Clones are boring.

Clones are boring.

Sith are boring.

Jeez, somebody is looking for a fight. You made a bad point and the first dude called you on it, the second guy tried to help you out and you lashed out. Somebody seems angry today.

How is it a bad point? They are completely neglected in this game. The devs are requiring us to have the most hated faction to unlock Thrawn. Thought I'd throw some love to the faction that has dominated the galaxy more than once.
  • Options

Clones are boring.

Clones are boring.

Sith are boring.

Exactly. They need better mechanics and well, more influence in this game. It's an abomination a team full of sidekick rebel toons is the most powerful in this game. How many Star Wars fans would expect Wedge and Biggs to be more effective and dangerous than Darth Vader or Darth Sidious? You know, the two toons that took control and dominated the galaxy for years? Didn't Biggs die like 5 minutes into the first Death Star battle? .........

I haven't seen wedge or biggs on arena in months. And I see palpatine and Vader everyday, as well as sith
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    Options
    If there is any legendary event with sith it should be for Darth Bane or Revan.

Idk why Nihilus was added first over Bane or Revan in the first place. Nihilus isn't even canon. At least Bane is canon (and Revan was almost).
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options

Clones are boring.

Clones are boring.

Sith are boring.

I haven't seen wedge or biggs on arena in months. And I see palpatine and Vader everyday, as well as sith

Really? Top 10 in mine are all Wedge lead with Biggs, Lando, and Chaze.
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Amish_Ace wrote: »

Idk why Nihilus was added first over Bane or Revan in the first place. Nihilus isn't even canon. At least Bane is canon (and Revan was almost).

I'd be down with that. Won't happen though. Revan and Bane aren't well known. Thrawn at least is a Disney character now.
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    If they did a sith only event the rewards would be CUP or Eeth Koth or something like that.

Cuz they hate dark side players.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Tedbeast wrote: »
    If they did a sith only event the rewards would be CUP or Eeth Koth or something like that.

Yep I'm definitely picking up on that.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options

Clones are boring.

Clones are boring.

Sith are boring.

Putting side why you're wrong about the Rebels let's talk about your Biggs comment and him dying 5 minutes into the Death Star battle when on the other hand Wedge took part in that battle and the battle of Endor which saw the death of Vader and Palpatine. Is ridiculous to look at it that way anyway because after Episode 1 and Rebels we can never have Maul beat Obi-Wan. How are we meant to believe he can when Obi-Wan beats him all the time? You can do this for so many characters.
  • Options

Yes they hate you a lot. Put aside the toon that solo'd the Rancor for the past 3 months. Put aside the toon that can increase your cooldowns and this can't be resisted, also the toon that can dispel on basic attack and one-shot you. Put aside the fact that the dark side has the only toon in the game that can land an aoe stun. Put aside the toon that can boost your TM and can almost 1 shot you if she is stealthed. Also lets put aside the fact that you need dark side toons to unlock one of the current top tier characters(r2), put aside that the one toon that can solo p1 haat is dark side, I mean after you put all of this aside, then yes. Your statement about dark side players being "neglected" is pretty accurate.
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options

Yes they hate you a lot. Put aside the toon that solo'd the Rancor for the past 3 months. Put aside the toon that can increase your cooldowns and this can't be resisted, also the toon that can dispel on basic attack and one-shot you. Put aside the fact that the dark side has the only toon in the game that can land an aoe stun. Put aside the toon that can boost your TM and can almost 1 shot you if she is stealthed. Also lets put aside the fact that you need dark side toons to unlock one of the current top tier characters(r2), put aside that the one toon that can solo p1 haat is dark side, I mean after you put all of this aside, then yes. Your statement about dark side players being "neglected" is pretty accurate.

Sith are good for arena but they aren't used for any events.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options

Clones are boring.

Clones are boring.

Sith are boring.

Nothing like seeing a team of sidekick rebels dominating arena...
    So much truth lol.
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options

Clones are boring.

Clones are boring.

Sith are boring.

Nothing like seeing a team of sidekick rebels dominating arena...
    So much truth lol.

Isn't it? I love seeing all the rebel defenders coming on here and attempting to justify this.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    When Mod Challenges came out Clones were pretty much premium toons with no F2P access except for Fives. Its when Fleets came out that they added Clones in Guild Store and Fleet store IIRC.
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi were used to unlock Yoda, Rebels used to unlock EP (empire/ sith tag), Empire to unlock R2 (Rebel tag) so my bet is that Sith will be the next faction needed to either unlock the next legendary character.
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options
    kodias wrote: »
    Jedi were used to unlock Yoda, Rebels used to unlock EP (empire/ sith tag), Empire to unlock R2 (Rebel tag) so my bet is that Sith will be the next faction needed to either unlock the next legendary character.

Nope actually it's Phoenix Squadron lol
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Amish_Ace wrote: »

Probably because they wanted to add someone who wasn't canon to set the precedent that they can do what they want with the characters they own the rights to. They're going to want to milk as much $$ from Revan and Bane as they possibly can, gotta set that up later, plus Nihilus is easy. Obviously dark side, pretty basic ability ideas of draining enemy force. Reven is too much up in the air, would he be a jedi, sith, ls, ds, who would his abilities effect etc. Revan would've been more work, Nihilus was a nice step down that people who were fans of KOTOR would still really enjoy using.
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    Options

Is Thrawn actually being released as a legendary event though? I guess it does make sense. In my mind I was thinking that it was being released the same way as FAT.

It all happened so fast that I haven't even processed the idea that we would need 5 7* phoenix squadron characters in the next week or so to unlock him.
  • BSwoody87
    149 posts Member
    Options

Is Thrawn actually being released as a legendary event though? I guess it does make sense. In my mind I was thinking that it was being released the same way as FAT.

It all happened so fast that I haven't even processed the idea that we would need 5 7* phoenix squadron characters in the next week or so to unlock him.

Ridiculous isn't it? Thrawn is basically an exclusive character to whales.