Help With Squad Formation

Hi Everyone,

I've been playing this game for around a year now and I feel like I've hit a wall. I can't efficiently collect the gear that I need to reach rank X or XI for nearly all of my characters. I'm stuck on the Hard Nodes for level 9 of the light side and dark side battles and I can't break 200 in the arena. Can someone take a look at my characters / gear / mods and give me some advice based on what I have? I don't really understand how to most effectively use mods, so any advice on which ones to use with my characters would be helpful as well. Hopefully I can 3 star that Shoretrooper node someday!

https://swgoh.gg/u/shadowmasterlink/

Thanks!

P.S. I'm free to play, so chasing the meta is not really viable for me.

Replies

• Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Options
    I hit a wall around the same spot in the game as you. I even deleted the game it was so frustrating. I finally decided to come back and the thing that made the difference for me was my guild. I joined a guild that helped me succeed because they participated in heroic PIT raids and regular difficulty AAT raids. The goodies you get from those will change your game dramatically. I looked at your guild, Lightsaber Blue, and there's no ranking or guild points at all. I'm not sure if it's just not coming over or if you guys just don't do raids, but I think...with all due respect...it's time to cut them loose. You need to join a guild that competes at high level raids. Challenge me on this though, give it a try for a couple weeks and you tell me if it's made any difference. I strongly believe it will. If you're interested, PM me and I can get you in touch with The Alliance recruiters. FTP players are welcome just as well as dolphins and whales. They have a wealth of knowledge you'll have at your disposal from spreadsheets to youtube links on every possible detail you could imagine.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Didnt read above as paragraphs should me your friend....

Guess your not raiding as you cant go 10 to 11 without it

And fyi ftp doesnt matter or stop you getting g11