• Options
    Troll. Unoriginal
  • Options
    never
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    You haven't heard? Right after you spend money to upgrade the whole phoenix squad to 7* you unlock the zeta for them, I thought everyone knew....
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    maybe when level 90 is available, also they are some of the last that need a zeta ability
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    They're honestly not in need of zetas. Any more than Chaze need them.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    After General Grievous gets his rework.
  • Options
    Idk I think it's time. wiggs and chaze just got passed by Nihilus and his crew, especially Wiggs. Maybe the.first ever joint zeta, like wedge and Biggs each gain foresight and crit chance up when the other attacks.
  • Options
    Can't you wiggs and chaze people get throw some time with out being way above average?.. you literally have hundreds of other toons.. be happy they were zeta less and still that strong for that long.
  • JohnTS676
    369 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Idk I think it's time. wiggs and chaze just got passed by Nihilus and his crew, especially Wiggs. Maybe the.first ever joint zeta, like wedge and Biggs each gain foresight and crit chance up when the other attacks.

HAHAHA no..... Biggs with foresight? Ya know when he gets 100% TM everytime he dodges (or at least it feels like it XD )... Are you out of your tiny mind? Lol
  • Options
    JohnTS676 wrote: »

HAHAHA no..... Biggs with foresight? Ya know when he gets 100% TM everytime he dodges (or at least it feels like it XD )... Are you out of your tiny mind? Lol
    You are being trolled =(
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    JohnTS676 wrote: »

HAHAHA no..... Biggs with foresight? Ya know when he gets 100% TM everytime he dodges... Are you out of your tiny mind? Lol

He gets 100% TM whenever he is hit by a crit or hit by an empire character.... Biggs with Foresight would make him slower tbh. It'd make him more annoying, but wouldn't give him any more TM gain...

That being said, Biggs doesn't have room for a Zeta, Wedge's leader is the only space open for a zeta and his leader ability is already better than multiple zeta leader abilities.

Chaze have openings on both of their uniques each. But seeing as how their uniques are powerful as is.... Don't see any need lol.

If you're so bent on getting Rebel Zetas, why not Ackbar's leader ability. Han Solo's unique. Lando's unique or his leader. Luke's leader ability. Leia's Unique. STH's leader or unique. Plenty of other old rebel options ;)
  • Options
    1.5/10

you are being too generous
  • Options
    Wedge zeta also recovers protection and as for Biggs give him taunt and 50% increase protection and churrit let's see all allies start with tenacity up and for baze he can add buff immunity that can't be dispelled
  • Options
    Wickedtom wrote: »
    Wedge zeta also recovers protection and as for Biggs give him taunt and 50% increase protection and churrit let's see all allies start with tenacity up and for baze he can add buff immunity that can't be dispelled

Lol my buddy just datamined this and it's actually not far off. Biggs gets taunt, retrebution, and protection up. looks like it's dropping when they release Bossk and Aurra Sing. Wierd, right?
  • Options
    Wickedtom wrote: »

Lol my buddy just datamined this and it's actually not far off. Biggs gets taunt, retrebution, and protection up. looks like it's dropping when they release Bossk and Aurra Sing. Wierd, right?

Nice