Cannot target ship because another is in the way

I could not target a ship because of another ship blocking it. The perfect defense. Please fix this EA. I have a screenshot if you would like to see

Replies

• Options
    "The perfect defense" was sarcasm btw ....
  • Options
    Happens to me too
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Common issue that has been happening since the very beginning of ships being released. I feel they improved it a while ago, but it is still a problem.
  • Options
    It occurs most often when it is the Capital ship's turn, but also happens at other times.

In particular, I feel that little effort has been made to recognize the problems with being able to target your own ships. Many special abilities allow you to target one of your own ships for healing or a buff, but not only can it be very difficult, but even when one tries very hard to be precise, the game can decide you've targeted another ship entirely where your ability is completely wasted (healing on a ship with full health while the one next to it is at 20% health).

This is not the most fundamental problem I have with ships, but it certainly is a big one.
  • Vendea
    39 posts Member
    Options
    +1 to this discussion. Something needs to be done about how abysmal the ship targeting system is.
  • Options
    I agree. Make last ship bigger, haha