Yodalay from Skull and Bones guild

I'm looking for a shardmate named Yodalay. I'm just hoping that, with some communication, I can convince you to stop hitting everyone at their payout time. I don't know why it's so important to you to waste everyone's crystals. Certainly you're wasting your own crystals just to hurt others. Please please please, respect others' payouts and move to the top of the shard during your own payout. I think most people at the top end of arena know this, and respect others enough to follow it. Thank you.

Replies

• How do you know he doesn't have the same payout?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    How do you know he doesn't have the same payout?

He said it's at different payout times. Maybe he is just trolling. Just have the top 20 attack him whenever he pops up in their reach (even outside of payout). Should do it.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »

He said it's at different payout times. Maybe he is just trolling. Just have the top 20 attack him whenever he pops up in their reach (even outside of payout). Should do it.

Right but my question is how does he know that unless he's talked to him or someone who knows him? We can't see other peoples payout times can we?
  • His payout is two hours after mine. But it's not just me, it's all hours. I swear the guy doesn't sleep!
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Right but my question is how does he know that unless he's talked to him or someone who knows him? We can't see other peoples payout times can we?

You can if you find them on SWGOH.gg

Either way, he won't get the message unless you attack him most likely. And no matter how much he spends on refreshes, a group of 20+ players attacking him constantly is going to make it impossible to get a decent payout.
  • I think he is trolling. He's a very committed troll. We can certainly build a train to put him outside the top 10, or even 20, at his payout every day. But it would be easier and more profitable for everyone if he were a better person instead.
  • Well, I went around him today, to see if he wants to be friends. He was at #5 and I chose to attach #6 instead. Then I moved to #2 and he immediately attacked me. Soooo we built a train to #13.