Shard Shop Question

With the latest update for Phoenix Squadron, I see that Nihilus and the other Sith have been removed from the shard shop.
Bit annoyed by this as I've been saving up to get Nihilus for weeks, but it got me wondering:
Since the post for Phoenix says they are here for a limited time, will the Sith be returning after this event, or will the Squadron be here for a while like the Sith were?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    the sith will not return.

its always unclear how long they will be there and after they are gone it will go to the next toons being released.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Phoenix will go away, and they might put someone new. But Baze, K-2SO, Krennic, Deathtrooper, etc. haven't come back yet, so there's no reason to believe Nihilus will anytime soon.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenix will go. Gar and ISC will go in. That's how it works. Should be a few weeks.
  • Options
    I see, as I thought then.
    Oh well, guess I'll have to wait to level Nihilus.
    Thanks
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Options
    This isn't ok. Unless you drop crystals getting Nihilus​ to 7* is now going to take a rediculous amount of time. Now that he's "farmable" on the Dark Side nodes it's hella hard getting a single shard. I get 1 shard every two days. So now these Phoenix Squad characters can get 5 shards from shops, up to 3 for node farming, and now the shard shop as well? No! There's already TONS of rebel characters. So now the only way to get him is to farm one node for 3 battles once a day, unless you save your crystals to buy 4-8 shards for 320-640 crystals.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Bomroll
    399 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hope he goes into another location in a few week
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    With the latest update for Phoenix Squadron, I see that Nihilus and the other Sith have been removed from the shard shop.
    Bit annoyed by this as I've been saving up to get Nihilus for weeks, but it got me wondering:
    Since the post for Phoenix says they are here for a limited time, will the Sith be returning after this event, or will the Squadron be here for a while like the Sith were?

Saving for weeks to get 1,000 shard shop coins? Because if you've had more than that you have only yourself to blame, not EA. They said from the beginning that Nihilus & Co. would only be in the shard shop for a limited time, so there's no reason not to have gotten at least 5 shards when you hit 1,000 coins.
    Post edited by Barhebraeus on
  • CrownV87
    143 posts Member
    Options
    He wont and i hope he doesnt. Im still a few shards from getting nh to 5* but hes an exclusive premium toon. Everything free shouldnt also be extremely easy to obtain. It is 100% ok. The entitlement of this player base being represented on this forum shows that most have the intelect and temperament of a wealthy couples child, the terrible twos would be a perfect guild name for these crybabies to be a part of.
  • Oguleya
    76 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Saving for weeks to get 1,000 shard shop coins? Because if you've had more than that you have only yourself to blame, not EA. They said from the beginning that Nihilus & Co. would only be in the shard shop for a limited time, so there's no reason not to have gotten at least 5 shards when you hit 1,000 coins.

Really, "no one but himself to blame"? Man shut up!! The exchange rate should be shard for shard in the bloody 1st place. Thanks for trying to make the dude feel dumb for asking a good question you tool. That exchange rate is as ridiculous as the cantina drop rate. The amount of shard I drop in there daily I should have had 3 darth nihilus by now.
  • Options

I already have Nihilus, I was just looking to level him up to 4 star and finally use him in my Guild's Raids.
    Could've dropped 4k shards on him before, but now I can use them on others I need instead.
  • Options
    Oguleya wrote: »

Really, "no one but himself to blame"? Man shut up!! The exchange rate should be shard for shard in the bloody 1st place. Thanks for trying to make the dude feel dumb for asking a good question you tool. That exchange rate is as ridiculous as the cantina drop rate. The amount of shard I drop in there daily I should have had 3 darth nihilus by now.

Thanks. I agree, the exchange rate is terrible, but at least now I can use them on others I need and just level him slowly (once I get to his node that is).