Why no more Baze shards in shipments?

stavrik
88 posts Member
Baze shards didn't appear in my shipments already 4-5 days. I would like to know is it removed permanent and did I trow away 2000 crystals buying his shards.
Jyn and Chirrut are regularly in shipments.
Also, what is going on with Darth Maul ship. Didn't appear one week in fleet store?

Replies

• REM
    153 posts Member
    Options
    They are still there.
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    Options
    REM wrote: »
    They are still there.

Looks like for me they aren't. I wanted to know is Baze shards gonna appear any time soon.
  • REM
    153 posts Member
    Options
    It's rng.
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Very bad RNG. I concentrated​ on Maul ship now it also disappear. I need one more DS 4 *ship for Tarkin challenge. Now if I start with TIE fighter which is now regularly in fleet​ and GW store probably would disappear when I am close to 4*.
    I hate when bad RNG kick in. Hope soon shard appear.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    It's going to get worse as there are only that many slots and more characters/blueprints are being added to the shops.
  • Options
    I see Baze almost daily. But never chirrut and SA who I am working on. Plus worthless gear. They must not my crystals
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    Options
    I see Baze almost daily. But never chirrut and SA who I am working on. Plus worthless gear. They must not my crystals

I see every day Chirrut and SA. We can exchange shipments.
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    Options
    The devs know you need Baze shards so they decided to troll you and remove them from your shipments.
  • Options
    This always happens. The troll code kicks in when you're close to completing something, and you won't for days on end.
  • Options
    Just bought some.
  • Options
    Don't know about "luck" but try sacrificing a goat to RNGeesus and pray for the best.

On a serious note, just refresh the hard node once every day, you get 2 shards for 50 crystals.
    Why didn't you pay when he was 320/4 and appeared all the time in Chromiums?
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Don't know about "luck" but try sacrificing a goat to RNGeesus and pray for the best.

On a serious note, just refresh the hard node once every day, you get 2 shards for 50 crystals.

Because is cheaper now ;) Jyn, Chirrut, Cassian, K2SO are always in shipments but Baze didn't appear 4-5 days.
  • Options
    stavrik wrote: »
    They are still there.

Looks like for me they aren't. I wanted to know is Baze shards gonna appear any time soon.

i haven't seen a zeta in ship challenges in 32 attempts that is 6 weeks but, I know they are still there RNG gonna RNG. They will come just be patient.

• DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    Options

Because is cheaper now ;) Jyn, Chirrut, Cassian, K2SO are always in shipments but Baze didn't appear 4-5 days.

I unlock baze at 3* from shard shop the little he was there, and was able to unlock chirrut at 4* from the event.
    With them and Wiggs I was able to be top 3 in my shard instantly and when malbus appeard in shipments bought his shards with the crystals from arena to get him to 7*

Best inversion ever.
  • Mattikin
    107 posts Member
    Options
    They are still there.

i haven't seen a zeta in ship challenges in 32 attempts that is 6 weeks but, I know they are still there RNG gonna RNG. They will come just be patient.

Yeah, RNG is a nightmare, been weeks trying to unlock Slave 1 so I can unlock Tarkin at the next level.

Probably should have went with Scimitar as I've seen that multiple times when wasting crystal refreshes to get the last 4 shards.

Am half expecting to see it on the next refresh as it's the first time in weeks where I won't have enough ship currency to buy it.
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Options
    I only need 5 more shards for 6* and ea had put a lockdown on baze now