Sabin double drop rate

Rui
80 posts Member
I know it's only been 2 days, but on 6 sims I have a total of 0 shards from her hard node. I was lucky enough to pick up 5 shards in guild shop. I know it's bad RNG are whatever, but if you are going to make it a requirement for Px toons for the event. And make one of them a single hard node only farm. Increase the drop rate a little bit on your coding and give the people who pay your salary a break lol. At this point I'm not surprised by EA/CG money grabs. Just thought after two years of the same old stuff they would learn something. But I guess they have data somewhere that shows if you just continue to tick off your paying customers it in fact increase revenue haha.

Replies

• Valace21
    90 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    They don't want you to 5* Sabine they want you to 5* Chopper, that way you can still spend on gear for the Thrawn event, but not get the full two pieces and 3 zeta from the last tier.

Jokes on them though, out of 12 sims I have earned exactly 0 Sabine shards, I do however have tons and tons of what was up until now useless GW and Cantina currency which I am funneling into the shard shop.
  • Rui
    80 posts Member
    Options
    Lol I had tons of GW, arena, cantina currency but I cashed them all in when DN was in shard shop he's now 99/100 so I'm happy with that.

3 zeta would be nice but won't break me at all.