Empire2187 looking for new members. hPit 2-3 times weekly, very close to hAAT.

Greetings!

Empire2187 is currently recruiting. We are an active, laid back (albeit a bit competitive) guild. We are currently regularly running hPit and working very hard to get to hAAT for those sweet sweet GKenobi Shards. We are getting very close to being able to run it and with your help we'll be even closer!

THIS is our swgoh.gg account. Only a few of us are on swgoh.gg so it will not show the full guild. THIS is my personal swgoh.gg account if you would like to find me. If you would like to join, please send me a message with your ally code or swgoh.gg account if you have one and I will pass your info on to our leadership.

Additional Info:
Guild activity reset time is 8:30 EST, most our leadership is CST so times announced by them will be CST, you can adjust accordingly.
hPit start time is generally 6-8PM EST, though we are about to take in some UK player so we are thinking about doing a 12 hour alternation, so 6-8PM EST one raid and 6-8AM EST the next to accommodate them.
We do have a 24hr/0 damage rule on heroic raid to ensure everyone gets to participate. Accidental damage can happen and we understand that, but large amounts of damage will have a 3 strike you're out rule (typically if you do large damage our officers will post in chat asking for your explanation, if you do not reply then it might be a 1 strike you're out scenario.)
Try to get 600 daily tickets and do your guild activities or you will likely be called out for lack of contribution.
Donate excess gear if you have what is requested, we try to help each other grow here!
Dorth Reban
Officer of JKW CarboKnights
DarthDyl#9036 on Discord