Does R2 get a double buff from allies like K2 that have two factions, droid and Rebel?

In this specific case (but there are others, like Chopper), does R2 get a buff per his unique ability for K2 being a droid and a rebel? Or only one? Has anyone found a way to test this?

Been curious for a while since I use them both in my primary arena team. Thanks!
Officer in BDB, a "casual but competitive" guild that has Rancor and HAAT on farm, gets 37* in LS TB, and kicks butt in TW. PM if interested in joining!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes, 2 factions, he will get each bonus. But they will only receive R2s bonus to them once.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    so basically K2 and chopper would make r2 a whole 20% beefier? haha, too bad chopper's so bad
  • Options
    M_L wrote: »
    so basically K2 and chopper would make r2 a whole 20% beefier? haha, too bad chopper's so bad

Chopper as the only Phoenix member in a swuad is AMAZING. And against Chaze he can annihilate TM.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    hmm, very interesting, maybe i can work chopper into some kind of alternative anti Chaze team for GW. in arena tho, i feel like it's just hard to justify 1 of 5 spots for Chopper. I already have GK and r2 taking up spots that essentially are support. maybe even zBarrisss. can't have 4 support and 1 attacker now can i, ha ha.