Opinions on my Squad?

Tedbeast
218 posts Member
Darth Vader (leader & zeta'ed)
Shoretrooper
TIE Fighter Pilot
Boba Fett
Darth Nihilus

Also I have not zeta'ed Boba or Nihilus, which should I do first?
I struggle quite a bit, but it's just so ***** fun with this combo.

Anyone else out trying other squads you don't see a whole lot of on the forums? And how successful have you been?
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Replies

• Options
    Why no Palps though?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah. Super fast Palps to stun lock 3 out of 5 toons is the best part.
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    I have Palp and was using him for a long time, but I want something different, I love me some executes. Also haven't noticed more of a handicap switching him out. I ain't top 50, don't have the gear yet, and 50 to 100 on my shard isn't as competitive as top end (so that might be why I haven't noticed to much a difference though).
  • Options
    I like running the oddities within my shard to. I use your setup for galactic war when I get hard nodes, only I run palp lead and no dn.

For arena in a March 2017 shard, against a top 150 full of mostly wiggs/chaze, jyn/chaze, rex/chaze, dn/dooku. I sit an odd man out getting into top 20 by payout, even though I fall 30-40 spots before next day.

Lando lead
    St han
    Boba
    Palpatine
    Shoretrooper

we are all near or at lv 80 gear 8-10, works like clockwork on offense vs who I have to face. Shore soaks the initial damage and gives crit immunity, han taunts either before everyone moves or relatively soon in the battle, boba ability blocks baze, hopefully some others, Palpatine let's the hate flow for offense up, lando double downs the protection off chirrut, boba executes him, then the battle is basically over. On offense vs my shard, I take top 20. Fun team to play.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Tedbeast wrote: »
    Shoretrooper
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Boba Fett
    Darth Nihilus

Anyone else out trying other squads you don't see a whole lot of on the forums? And how successful have you been?

Go get yourself Tarkin and DT. Both have kits you will probably want in the future.
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    @MayAddy622 though I have rebels, I can't stand playing them, props for not following the meta.

Forgot to add this in my OP.
    In that team; what if I switched out TFP for SAss? Is the turn meter gain worth the loss in TFP's synergies? I'm looking for more executes!
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Tedbeast wrote: »
    Shoretrooper
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Boba Fett
    Darth Nihilus

Go get yourself Tarkin and DT. Both have kits you will probably want in the future.

Actually staring up DT now and finishing up on Tarkin's Omegas (all my gear sux so Tarkin ain't too far behind).

With your comment in mind, what's ur full squad makeup look like?
  • Options
    Sounds boring and painfully cliche.